|Hereford TRF meeting 5 Sept 17
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||DS650 [ Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:59 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Hereford TRF meeting 5 Sept 17|
MINUTES OF HEREFORDSHIRE GROUP TRF (HTRF) MEETING
5 SEP 17
1. Intro. Gray welcomed all, then stated that we’d concentrate on final prep for the HHT event this coming weekend. He needed to cfm with all leaders their routes etc. Welcome to Mike Pullin and members of the Hospice Angels in tonight.
2. Herefordshire Hospice Trail (HHT) – update (Gray/Tim).
• Tim B and Nick J to now help out with Beginners gps, certainly on Sat poss Sun.
• Thks to Lee and Grant for securing addl raffle prizes, incl tyres, remote control car, puncture gloop and IQ Reducers. Lee also arranged access to spares over the Event.
• Reminder to all to bring marques, gazebos, chairs, tables.
• Tim B to bring tarpaulin as flooring in band marque.
• Anyone access to small bales for sitting on?
• Rubbish. Gash bags provided by Dano. All to be encouraged to remove their own rubbish at Event end. Camp Comdt to coord final inspection of campsite Sun pm/Mon am.
o Dano arranged for photos in Hfd Times. On site Sat am.
o Martin building video to record event. Any suitable material to him pse.
• Camp Comdt. Mark H. Briefed and now equipped with a big stick. His role crucial to the success of the entire event. Pse support him.
• Food. Those paid for food will be issued with raffle tickets to be presented at café. Different colours for each day.
• Hired Eqpts:
o Lighting tower. Towed by Lee, ETA site Fri am.
o Generator. Towed by Gray, ETA site Thu.
• Signage. Prepared by Gray, incl signs, backing boards, posts and staples gun.
• Entertainment. Singer and band organised for Sat night.
• Groups. Vital that all ldrs brief their gps at outset incl 2nd man rule, markers at juncs, breaks, lost procedure, actions on breakdowns etc.
• Tracking. Leaders with smartphone encouraged download from Gray “Life360”. To be deleted end of Event. Monitor location of ldrs en route.
• Work party Thu; Tim B, Gray, Simon, Vic, Kelvin, Wayne.
• Raffle prizes. To be taken to site and handed over to Camp Comdt. Anyone willing to donate wine/chocs?
• Fire Extinguishers. Provided by Nick J and Mark H.
• Lock and chain (for main gate) to Camp Comdt, provided by Tim B.
3. RoW (Nick D).
• Moelfre City. Specifically southern end. Locked drovers gate. Powys CC spoken to. Somewhat indifferent, ack that this part of Crown Estate. They seeking alt gate.
• Browns Lane, Dorstone. Blocked. On list as through route. CC awaiting report. Nick D applying time line for response.
• Cefn Rd. TRF dealing. Research suggests that the route was a highway.
• Sennybridge Trg Area. Druids Way – heavily rutted and flooded. Access? See online live firing timings. HTRF prob ride at Xmas.
• TRF Forum. Open to public scrutiny and TRF keen to be seen to work with the authorities. Keep entries factual and supportive.
4. Members (Joe).
• Joe S is members coord, and meet and greet.
• Welcome to David, new member (who’s also providing a large trailer for shelter/workshop at HHT Event).
5. Finance (Harvey).
• With death of Jim, still experiencing probs with access to HTRF bank acct.
• Had mtgs at bank, awaiting confirmatory letter of auth fm bank.
• Poss c£5000 in acct.
6. Raffle/Finance (Gray).
• 2 handlebar grips Richard R.
• Thanks to Nick for arranging trials evening and bike swapping event. Very much enjoyed by all. Will run again, but more real estate incl wooded area.
• Blue Book, Right of Way, the ‘bible’. Nick D to purchase as our RoW offr, all agreed reimburse through HTRF funds. c£25.
• Plea to check/prep bikes before HHT event. Can’t afford breakdowns as leaders.
• Local Green Rds. Post HHT Event, org exploration of local green rds with Adam F (WVMCC and HTRF).
• 14 Sep 16 the HTRF formed, hence 1st anniversary shortly. Need to celebrate significant success and growth of group, with event, with family, details tbc.
5 Sep 17
|Author:||ditchfinder [ Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:45 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Hereford TRF meeting 5 Sept 17|
Hello folks, when and where is your next meeting please? Cheers, JP.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group