TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Yamaha TTR 250 For Sale, 2005 model
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:21 am 
125cc

Tried to upload some photos but failed with my lack of computer skills :oops:

It's a UK supplied 2005 Blue model, 5300 miles, with a Kouba suspension lowering link fitted – makes it easier to ride on the tricky stuff!

Had 2 x mature owners from new (that’s including me), oil changed every 400 - 500 miles, suspension linkages maintained etc, and it's mechanically perfect even if I say so myself!
Got a recent new front tyre, new brake pads front & back, and new decals fitted.
Tax & MOT.

It has been used for some trail riding so there are the usual scuffs/scrapes that you get with this but otherwise it's a great bike. Shame I'm selling it really!

It's had all the extras done for trail riding (the usual recommended minor performance mod’s done, improved gearing (sprockets), higher bars, metal sump guard, hand guards, heavy duty tubes, fender bag, etc). I have the original road parts and rear suspension link, plus lots of invoices and all the documentation.

I've also got some metal frame guards and a K&N air filter (+ K&N oil & cleaning kit) but I'm thinking of selling these separately unless anyone's interested in buying with the bike?

Price I’m after is £1900 or near offers.
Will be putting it on the dreaded e-bay soon but thought I'd try here first?

I'm located near to Manchester. Please PM if you want any further information or photos sending by e-mail.

Cheers. Mike

Post subject: Re: Yamaha TTR 250 For Sale, 2005 model
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:25 am 
Site Admin

BigBlue wrote:
Tried to upload some photos but failed with my lack of computer skills :oops:

It's a UK supplied 2005 Blue model, 5300 miles, with a Kouba suspension lowering link fitted – makes it easier to ride on the tricky stuff!

Had 2 x mature owners from new (that’s including me), oil changed every 400 - 500 miles, suspension linkages maintained etc, and it's mechanically perfect even if I say so myself!
Got a recent new front tyre, new brake pads front & back, and new decals fitted.
Tax & MOT.

It has been used for some trail riding so there are the usual scuffs/scrapes that you get with this but otherwise it's a great bike. Shame I'm selling it really!

It's had all the extras done for trail riding (the usual recommended minor performance mod’s done, improved gearing (sprockets), higher bars, metal sump guard, hand guards, heavy duty tubes, fender bag, etc). I have the original road parts and rear suspension link, plus lots of invoices and all the documentation.

I've also got some metal frame guards and a K&N air filter (+ K&N oil & cleaning kit) but I'm thinking of selling these separately unless anyone's interested in buying with the bike?

Price I’m after is £1900 or near offers.
Will be putting it on the dreaded e-bay soon but thought I'd try here first?

I'm located near to Manchester. Please PM if you want any further information or photos sending by e-mail.

Cheers. Mike

Hi Mike,

This advert should not really be on the forum, so I am going to copy it to the Classifieds For Sale Page on the Website.

If you can email me a picture to it@trf.org.uk , I will add that to the advert.

Regards

Simon

Post subject: Re: Yamaha TTR 250 For Sale, 2005 model
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:42 am 
125cc

Hi Mike,

This advert should not really be on the forum, so I am going to copy it to the Classifieds For Sale Page on the Website.

If you can email me a picture to it@trf.org.uk , I will add that to the advert.

Regards

Simon[/quote]

Ooops, sorry about that Simon. Just realised there's a For Sale section on the TRF website!
Spotted 1 or 2 other ads previously, and obviously like a 'sheep' I followed the idea of advertising on the forum.

Cheers for your help Simon. A photo will be e-mailed to you soon.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]