TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Are you man enough?????
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:23 am 
You'd be surprised how many people are out and about on the moors after dark. Campers, parties and BBQ's, mountain bikers with the aliens are coming light systems, star gazers, lost people on very quite t................. never met anyone who complains though.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:16 pm 
650 cc Monster

snaf wrote:
You've lost me there Mike.

I was just thinking of something similar for the trail rider and took the 1000 mile approach and reccon it would take 5 days riding every day for say 10 hours. I'm not sure 24hr trail riding would be so smart or sociable.

Just prattling really…….based on the alleged 3500 miles of available ROW to MPV's, 3 and half weeks will just about cover it

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:36 pm 
Ah yes, I thought that after my last post. That I guess is only BOATs as PROW not UUCR's, good job they're not all one after the other though :-)

Still got lots I've never done.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:07 pm 
300 cc

Afraid I can't do this but long distance on a bike for me has always been a pleasure the most I have done is 1200 miles in one hit but have regulary nipped to see my mate in Bavaria at 900 miles the last trip I did was to the Erzberg (via my mate in Germany of course) then I went towards Slovakia (no tax for their roads) so into Italy across into Switzerland (stopped by a blizzard) and back through France.
But all this has no relevance on this site but what does is what Greg did on his two weeks trail ride around Britain a thing that anyone could with the help of fellow TRF members. It could even be made to be lucrative for the TRF if organised correctly .I'm sure Greg will tell you if you ask him as sometimes he had too much assistance and at other times none. It was a pleasure to meet Greg and show him a few lanes.
Nev.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:24 pm 
125cc

Hope you didn't do all that on your own captain crash?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:30 pm 
300 cc

Ian1973 wrote:
Hope you didn't do all that on your own captain crash?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

As if! :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3