TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: New to green lanes Herts area
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:58 pm 
50 cc

Hi just wondered if there were any novice riders in the hertfordshire area as i have only been on a few lanes and wouldnt want to hold up the experts out there, i will try and get to the next wgc meet but i always seem to remember it the week after.

riding a xr650 seems fine for the few lanes i have tried but they are very easy as im a novice.

Post subject: Re: New to green lanes Herts area
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:39 am 
80 cc

Hi Herts group has a run out this Sunday 13th from Hatfield Galleria meeting at macdonalds car park at 9.30, there will be a novice and newbies section that will be at run at a pace to suit the more inexperienced members.
Come along and join us, just make yourself known when you arrive.
regards
John

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:48 am 
I would defo advise the ride out....

The Herts TRF are a great bunch of guys, they will cater for all riding levels. the ride out are normally really well thought out, and interesting :)

Shame I cant do any more this year :(

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:02 pm 
50 cc

Im gutted i cant make this sunday as i already have something planed for 11:00 that day so maybe i will meet up with you guys some other time, the best day for me is monday as thats my day off but i do get sunday off most of the time.

Thanks for the replies

Paul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:01 pm 
Vertemati wrote:
Im gutted i cant make this sunday as i already have something planed for 11:00 that day so maybe i will meet up with you guys some other time, the best day for me is monday as thats my day off but i do get sunday off most of the time.

Thanks for the replies

Paul

Paul pop long to the Herts Meeting,

Hertfordshire Group Meeting Location : Shire Park Social Club, Shire Park, Central Drive, Wellwyn Garden City, AL7 1AB 2nd Wednesday 8.30pm Contact : John Fox 01462 811654 Email : foxtm@btinternet.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]