TRF Forums

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: New-b from Birmingham
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:13 pm 
50 cc

Hi all,

I've recently purchased a ccm 404 and am keen to get started riding the (not quite so as i am finding out) local trails. as of yet i've just been having a bit of fun with the supermoto set up.

I used to race hare and hounds but have been out of action for a couple of years, ideally will start racing again although i need some practise first, and think a few lanes would be a good way to get back into riding. I will hopefully will be purchasing a van soon so i can move the bike around a bit easier (dont fancy travelling 50 miles each way on knobblies to get to/from trails).

I also tried joining the West Midlands TRF but a bot kicked me out as i think you need to be a paid up member to sign up with them (which i dont have a problem with, would just like to know what I'm buying into first).

So once again hello, and if anyone local fancies a ride out let me know!

Rich

Post subject: Re: New-b from Birmingham
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:31 pm 

Hello and welcome from Sussex.

Pity about your local club, they should have been a bit more welcoming and showing you what its all about.

Trust you catch up with someone soon, the 404 is a great bike, small or big wheels.

WR400F..Gone for a song.
CRF250L now on the lanes.
Novice off roader for years

Post subject: Re: New-b from Birmingham
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 2:49 am 
50 cc

Thanks, yeah well I dont think it was down to a person as I said, a bit unfortunate but probably a non issue as i dare say i'll join soon, this is the email I recieved:

"Hello
Thanks for registering for the West Midlands TRF members forum.
Before I can authorise your registration, can you forward me your national
TRF membership number?

Unfortunately due to the number of spam emails and hoax registrations I
receive, if I do not receive this information within 48 hours your
registration to the forum will be removed. Thanks for your co-operation.
Regards

WMTRF Admin"

BTW I have both sets of wheels, theres some pirelli road legal off roaders on the big wheels atm which I havent tried out yet but was thinking of sticking the road legal michelin s12's on (have s12 xc's on my cr and like them), anyone got any opinions? hoping for at least 2k miles a set, as they wont be raced on.

cheers, rich

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]