TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Newbie
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:09 pm 
80 cc

Greetings.
Newbie from Sheffield looking for a ride out this weekend.
Cheers,
Dave. :lol:

Post subject: Re: Newbie
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:18 pm 

Hi there - welcome to the forum.

Have you contacted a local group yet? http://www.trf.org.uk/groups/group-listing.html

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:03 pm 
650 cc Monster

Hi Dave and welcome.
As Womble says best to contact your local group, I'm sure they will accomodate you.
Over in Manchester we have rides most weekend at which new riders are welcome but that may be too far for you to travel without a trailer or van. All our rides are listed on the members section of the web site but potential members are always welcome to join us.
If your interested in joining one of our rides just contact our ride secretary details accessible from the group listing.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:14 pm 
80 cc

Womble wrote:
Hi there - welcome to the forum.

Have you contacted a local group yet? http://www.trf.org.uk/groups/group-listing.html

Greetings Womble,
Thanks, I have just emailed my local group, like to leave things to the last minute! :?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:19 pm 
80 cc

PJT wrote:
Hi Dave and welcome.
As Womble says best to contact your local group, I'm sure they will accomodate you.
Over in Manchester we have rides most weekend at which new riders are welcome but that may be too far for you to travel without a trailer or van. All our rides are listed on the members section of the web site but potential members are always welcome to join us.
If your interested in joining one of our rides just contact our ride secretary details accessible from the group listing.

Hi PJT
Thanks, come October- when my new van or pick up arrives- I will take you up on that offer. I am always in or around Manchester but would not fancy riding there, across "The Snake". :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]