TRF Forums

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: New member intro - Winchester & Watford
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:14 pm 
50 cc

Hi All,

Just joined up and waiting for the membership to process to kick-in, so thought I'd write a bit of an intro.

I've been riding bikes for about 5 years now and also have a long history with riding mountain bikes so have had an urge to link these 2 pursuits together.

I've been on the odd off-road course over the past couple of years - I did the BMW off road school level 1 (but on a 650 rather than a 1200, as that is what I had at the time). I've also spent a day in mid-wales with Mick Extance riding CRF250X's on an Enduro day. I enjoyed those a lot so wanted to work out a way of getting something more regular going on. I'd class myself as an enthusiastic novice.

I'm based in Winchester, but grew up and still spend a lot of time around the Watford / South Herts area.

Bikes: Currently riding a 2015 Triumph Street Triple Rx and a 2013 Honda CRF250L.

Looking to get out and see what's about. I unfortunately don't have any like-minded mates, so thought that the TRF could be a decent way of finding routes and other people that are up for a ride out now and then.

Cheers,

Andy

Post subject: Re: New member intro - Winchester & Watford
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:15 pm 

Hello and welcome from East Sussex

Also a Street 675 to go with the 250L

WR400F..Gone for a song.
CRF250L now on the lanes.
Novice off roader for years

Post subject: Re: New member intro - Winchester & Watford
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:22 pm 
300 cc

Greetings, keep an eye on FB, we are hoping for atleast 1 Ride a month next year.

Monthly meetings are 3rd Thursday of the month,(not sure on December so stay tuned)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]