TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Husky TE310/SWM300??
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:02 pm 
200 cc

DODGY555 wrote:
I Have just bought myself swm 300r ive wanted a 300 four stroke for a while so i sold my 2013 ktm 300exc 6day that i had from new with 480 hours and 11,000 mile and have got myself a brand new Swm first ride out was last sunday 109 miles around marlborough downs,lambourne downs and i have to say im very impressed.

Could you update us on the 300rr?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:46 pm 
80 cc

Hi yes no problem i was thinking of starting a topic just on the Swm 300 and blogging my ride outs on the bike, so far so good £5000 for a new 2016 trail bike on the road really appeals and seems to be a ideal trail bike.

Yamaha Wr250Zb
Scorpa Long Ride.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:42 pm 
50 cc

bought a rs300r last year and took it home to france, on the 1st ride out (gentle) in the local woods after just 2hrs the bike developed a problem, I managed to get home but then bike refused to start, I noticed water coming from the exhaust joint at the front, anyway contacted the dealer and asked that as I was passing milan the next week would it be possible to call in the factory and for them to check the bike, the answer came back no probs so the next week I called in, I was made very welcome and they did a quick check of the time/ kms to make sure I had not abused it, They then suggested that I go for lunch at the lakeside while they had a look, got back 3hrs later to be told bike was fixed when I asked what was the problem they said they had not yet stripped the engine but just put in a brand new one, I was then introduced to the marketing director who said he could not apologise enough he asked if I wanted to test ride some of their other models (no helmet so just rode them round the factory) and filled my arms with goodies, when I mentioned that I also own a husqvarne nuda he said they would love to put that engine in their gran milano bike, anyway bike as been great since and I would recommend them, its not having a problem as all things break its how the problem is fixed.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5