TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Quads............any TRF members ride them ?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:23 pm 
300 cc

nice machine there, I have been leading on a quad for few years now, very hand with gates as no sidestand needed. Route width is the only barrier I have found. 4x4 quads tend to have better rear arm clearance for rutted lanes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:36 pm 
125cc

DS650 wrote:
nice machine there, I have been leading on a quad for few years now, very hand with gates as no sidestand needed. Route width is the only barrier I have found. 4x4 quads tend to have better rear arm clearance for rutted lanes.

True......... :) What model do you ride ?
Which area are you from..........if not to far away, maybe's chance to meet up..

Andy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:04 pm 
300 cc

hi Andy, about as far away as possible from you over here in cider land (Herefordshire). most routes in central Powys are good to go and I hope be leading an official Hereford trf rideout in the new year. incidentally my username was my first quad, now riding a 8oocanam it rocks :!:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:05 pm 
125cc

Having followed Nick on many occasions I can certainly confirm that his CanAm goes like the preverbal clappers - happily ignoring ruts, deep mud and water, steep slopes and most vegetation! And it sounds wonderful - that 1000cc Vtwin is just the ticket. So roll on the new year Nick! I'll see you at our next TRF mtg at the Bunch of Carrots.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:08 pm 
125cc

DS650 wrote:
hi Andy, about as far away as possible from you over here in cider land (Herefordshire). most routes in central Powys are good to go and I hope be leading an official Hereford trf rideout in the new year. incidentally my username was my first quad, now riding a 8oocanam it rocks :!:

Hi Nick; was watching some youtube vid's of welsh lanes; all being well I'm pointing M/home and quad (on trailer) that way sometime next year..........so maybe's you are not too far away. :)

800 camam.......hmm, V.Nice...... :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:16 pm 
300 cc

hi andy,
consider it a muddy date then...I probably wont be back on board till January but then it is all up for grabs. Please keep in touch
till then, stay between the hedges......
DS650

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:05 pm 
125cc

DS650 wrote:
hi andy,
consider it a muddy date then...I probably wont be back on board till January but then it is all up for grabs. Please keep in touch
till then, stay between the hedges......
DS650

All the best, mate; Will do.
Andy

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2