TRF Forums

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Still feel like an outsider!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:34 am 
400 cc

Got to say that I am impressed with the number of rides that are put on by the Manchester group, quite a lot by Alan. The pictures from Wales look great.

I was riding in the area Saturday led by a member from Cambridgeshire. We even saw Alan out leading a beginners group on the day. The Manchester group has put on rides for us early in the year and is leading a group of us on the 20 August.

As a Herts member we have regular rides going on that you would be welcome to attend. You only have to ask if you have a date in mind and we can see what can be done.

Post subject: Re: Still feel like an outsider!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:25 pm 
125cc

Back from my travels and happy to show you, or others, around the lanes I know. I live just north of Burton on Trent, Ashbourne is about 30 minutes away. Happy to meet halfway.
Retired layabout so I prefer weekdays when it's quieter.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2