TRF Forums

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:20 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: TTR 600
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:51 pm 
50 cc

Hi, im new to the site and just registered as a member, im planning on joining up with the Devon group as i live in Chudleigh (someone has to). Anyway im up for a ride if anyone knows any local areas, so please drop me an email c.feath@hotmail.co.uk If you do this then would be best if you put greenlane wording at the topm of the email so i know its not a spammer. Anyway enough waffle, Ive got a TTR 600 hat is not running and want rid of it. It was running but for some reason the CDI has packed up, ive been told a XT600 rewire would get it sorted but ive lost heart with it. If anyone knows anobody that wants to haggle over one then please drop me a line. Cheers

Chris

Post subject: Re: TTR 600
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:19 pm 
80 cc

Hi chris

i'm roger or hampster from the devon group.

there is plenty happening in your area.

the devon trf forum is very busy SEE HERE

our website gives meeting dates and contact details

SEE HERE

roger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:51 pm 
200 cc

Tigerbalm wrote:
Hi, im new to the site and just registered as a member, im planning on joining up with the Devon group as i live in Chudleigh (someone has to). Anyway im up for a ride if anyone knows any local areas, so please drop me an email c.feath@hotmail.co.uk If you do this then would be best if you put greenlane wording at the topm of the email so i know its not a spammer. Anyway enough waffle, Ive got a TTR 600 hat is not running and want rid of it. It was running but for some reason the CDI has packed up, ive been told a XT600 rewire would get it sorted but ive lost heart with it. If anyone knows anobody that wants to haggle over one then please drop me a line. Cheers

Chris

Try advertising the bike on www.trailbikemag.co.uk or www.enduronews.com

The TTR600 is the type from Yamaha Italia & so is a bit differant to the normal XT600.As such there may well be someone out there who needs just what you have.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:48 pm 
80 cc

probably worth advertising it in the for sale section of the devon forum.things sell quite well on there.

roger

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]