TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Hi from Hereford
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:53 pm 
80 cc

ive just joined the trf , and was wondering if there are any other members in herefordshire to hook up with for ride outs? (any list of local members on the site?)
I come from a trials backround, but due to bad knees ive taken up trail riding again.
My self and a mate do ride outs every couple of weeks, on our local lanes , and over the border into wales, but it would be good to get onto some new terrain now and again.
We were also thinking of a possible social evening if there was any interest locally.
Look forward to any replys :)
Regards Andy Pitt

Post subject: Re: Hi from Hereford
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:36 pm 
200 cc

Hi Andy,

There isn't a Hereford group... yet. there a re a group of riders thinking about starting a group so it may happen later in the year. I can put you in touch if you like...

You'd be welcome at Gloucestershire TRF. We ride Wye Valley and into Herefordshire/Worcestershire, and wales too.

www.trfglos.org.uk

James.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:26 am 
80 cc

Thanks for the reply jim.
Yes please do put me in touch with these local riders.
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:03 pm 
200 cc

Hi Andy,

Contact Adam Fletcher at afletcher@theeuropeanoperation.com and mention Gloucestershire TRF put you in contact... Their group are called the 'Dirty Riders' I think and all communication is done by an e-mail group.

They mostly operate South of Hereford. Whereabouts are you?

James.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:52 pm 
80 cc

Ok cheers jim, il drop him an email.
I live on the north side of hereford, altho most of the lanes we ride are in the south of the county, good lanes too,a good few technical ones if you want it a bit tricky.
Andy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:15 pm 
300 cc

Pitley wrote:
I live on the north side of hereford, altho most of the lanes we ride are in the south of the county, good lanes too,a good few technical ones if you want it a bit tricky.
Andy

Sounds like a match made in heaven then Pitley....I normally ride everything north and west of Leominster - some great routes to go at. Summer is coming let's hook up for a jolly one weekend as long as you don' mind following a quad. then you can show me your lanes down Sarf.
PM me when you are fully spammed up and we'll go from there

DS 650

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:17 pm 
80 cc

DS650 wrote:
Pitley wrote:
Andy

Sounds like a match made in heaven then Pitley....I normally ride everything north and west of Leominster - some great routes to go at. Summer is coming let's hook up for a jolly one weekend as long as you don' mind following a quad. then you can show me your lanes down Sarf.
PM me when you are fully spammed up and we'll go from there

DS 650

Hi DS650, yeah be good to hook up, il be in touch soon no doubt. Have to miss out my fave lane down here tho as you wouldnt get a quad down it.....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:33 pm 
300 cc

Yes, I understand some of the forest of dean routes are incredibly tight. Ah well, I'll settle for not having to worry about kickstands all the while. once you are able to PM, fire one across and hooking up will progress.
cheers,
DS

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:17 pm 
50 cc

Hello from Hereford
I have just read this thread and realise I am jumping in after the horse has bolted so to speak ! But having recently returned to the trails myself I wondered if I could possibly join the group from Herefordshire on a ride out at some point.

Best regards
Loz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:04 am 
300 cc

Well I am still leading out from N Herefordshire. for whatever reason, Pitley has yet to join me on the ride outs. Now looking at the end of feb/early march for the next one, this time hopefully in the dry. Keep an eye out on the Shropshire area of the forum for my postings. Once you join up send me a PM with your batphone and we'll take it from there.
cheers,
DS

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next