TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Index of current proposed TROs
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:20 pm 
650 cc Monster

I'm also getting this error message. Yes I am logged in and have followed all the instructions on the error message page but cannot acess the links.
If its happening to me you can guess that its happening to many more - very frustrating.
I can access all other members links and posts but none under this heading.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:58 pm 
80 cc

prelive wrote:
Quote:
I'm getting a 403 error on both of those links

... because you're not logged in as a member and the file is in a members only area.
I'm not sure that there is anything in them that is for members only, however one of them is addressed directly, personally to a member and it would be up to them to make it publicly available.

Erm..I was logged in as a member...How would I have posted . :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:58 pm 
300 cc

Voluntary Restraint:

Area: Powys
Name of Lane: Pheasant Pen Steps
Timescale: April - May 30th 2010
Grid ref: SJ 178229 SJ 172322

Posted on behalf of Paul Humphries (CRAG). Please see CRAG website or contact Paul.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:38 pm 
80 cc

steve cartwright wrote:
...Posted on behalf of Paul Humphries (CRAG). Please see CRAG website ...

http://www.crag-uk.org/forum/index.php

Post subject: Byway 7, Sutton, Suffolk
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:26 am 

This was in the London Gazette recently:

Quote:
16 April 2010

Highways

Suffolk Coastal District Council

HIGHWAYS ACT 1980

Suffolk Coastal District Council (with the authority and consent of the Highway Authority Suffolk County Council) proposes to apply to the South East Suffolk Magistrates Court sitting at The Courthouse, Elm Street, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 2EE on Monday 24 May 2010 at 2.15pm for an Order under Section 116 of the Highways Act 1980 stopping up the greater part of Byway 7 Sutton in the County of Suffolk (but reserving bridleway rights). This application is being made in the interests of countryside management and on the basis that rights for vehicular traffic along this part of the byway are unnecessary. Notice of this matter has been given to Sutton Parish Council.

Any user of this byway or other person aggrieved by the proposed order has a right to be heard by the Magistrates on the date given above or
such later date as the court may direct. Further details may be obtained from: Mr. Ian de Prez, Solicitor, Council Offices, Melton Hill, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1AU

Telephone: 01394 444692. Email: Ian.deprez@suffolkcoastal.gov.uk

Hilary Slater, Head of Legal and Democratic Services, Suffolk Coastal District Council

Dated 1 April 2010.

I have asked Ian De Prez for clarification on which lane this is, and I will update the thread when that information becomes available.

Post subject: Byway 7, Sutton, Suffolk
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:51 pm 

It looks like the stopping up process has been halted. I had a reply from Ian De Prez, stating that:

Quote:
the main reason for this decision is that Suffolk County Council from whom our delegation to act comes have asked that we amend the application so that the Court would be asked to Stop up but reserve Restricted byway rather than bridle way rights. Given that there is already a TRO in existence this would not make any practical difference

So it's still possible to make the case for a modification to the TRO to permit 2-wheelers, which the stopping up order would have prevented. We live to fight another day.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:50 pm 
400 cc

Good work mate.

It's absolutely essential that we continue to keep our eyes open for this kind of threat.

Stopping up orders can be challenged and defeated if only we know about them in time. Top marks to Richard Hawker as well for continuing to scour the London gazette for us. A valuable service that has saved several lanes that I know of.

Cheers

Richard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:11 pm 
Site Admin

Ladies and Gents,

Can I ask you to follow the required format for these notices and to set up a seperate topic to which you notice can direct readers for further information and discussion.

The idea is that we do not clog up this Notice Topic with talk and updates etc. This topic should only contain the First Notice that objections or whatever is needed.

Thanks

Simon

PS I will tidy this topic up in a few days time, so please can you set up seperate topics if needed.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:07 pm 

Subject: Bradley Lane proposed TRO
Area: Derbyshire
Deadline for objections: Friday 16th July
Further info: http://www.trf.org.uk/resources/useful-reading/doc_download/2853-proposed-tro-bradley-lane.html
Discussion (TRF members only):http://www.trf.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=2603
Comments: Can anyone in PDVUG/PROWI comment please?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:08 pm 

Subject: Washgate lane proposed TRO
Area: Derbyshire
Deadline for objections: Friday 16th July
Further info: http://www.trf.org.uk/resources/useful-reading/doc_download/2852-proposed-tro-washgate-lane.html
Discussion (TRF members only):http://www.trf.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=2606
Comments: Can anyone in PDVUG/PROWI comment please?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next