TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: TET Trans European Trial
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:33 am 
300 cc

As far as i can see its a great thing and I will defenetly be further involved in its development its the Future.
I can only see positive from its development from businesses pubs bed and breakfast campsites etc and the more that people come to this country and ride and enjoy the more chance we have of keeping lanes open, all the better do you not think .
If you have routes or can offer a days ride to our new friends from over seas then great and if they make a donation to your local group everyone is a winner .
Just think of how many more signatures could be gained in the fight.

Post subject: Re: TET Trans European Trial
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:30 am 
650 cc Monster

ironandtri wrote:
As far as i can see its a great thing and I will defenetly be further involved in its development its the Future.
I can only see positive from its development from businesses pubs bed and breakfast campsites etc and the more that people come to this country and ride and enjoy the more chance we have of keeping lanes open, all the better do you not think .
If you have routes or can offer a days ride to our new friends from over seas then great and if they make a donation to your local group everyone is a winner .
Just think of how many more signatures could be gained in the fight.

This post would seem to best reflect the view of the TRF Board and we have been keen to support the TET in many ways at an individual, group and at organisational level.

It opens up new opportunities for the TRF to engage with riders that we have not yet encountered.

We are also able to steer and change the behaviours of trail riders - that are not necessarily TRF members.

Despite local country challenges, at a higher pan European level - this can only be seen as a positive project, and we are grateful for the TRF members individually involved in the project and engaging with the TRF when the opportunity arises.

You can read more from John Ross in the April GCN; http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=e29768df6af5928e98414590c&id=e21cdb4687

Access-2X green roads
Improve-Riding skill
Identify- Responsible
Defence-against prosecution
Sustainability-Protect green roads & rights
Insurance

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2