TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: North Lincs Riding
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:59 pm 
50 cc

Hello im new to the TRF forums, ive been looking for some Riders that are in the north lincs area?

Engine re-map CDI,
Race inner rota kit,
Power pipe,
Performance ajustable front forks and rear suspention damper
Sump Plug
6 speed gearbox
Road Legal :)

Post subject: Re: North Lincs Riding
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:00 pm 
Hey Jay, as posted on the other site, pop along to you loaca TRF meeting, have a chat with the guys there, they will help you out loads :)

It will be worth signing up as a full member as the TRF can be very very useful if you need the rights of way (ROW) advise :)

Also as a full member you get access to the TRF group sub sections :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:15 pm 
50 cc

:x

aceboy you know (boss) or what his name is? he doesnt allow pit bikes on his day rides :evil:

whats wrong with a decent pit bike? seriously! its winding me up....

Engine re-map CDI,
Race inner rota kit,
Power pipe,
Sump Plug
6 speed gearbox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:46 pm 
400 cc

JayD - I think you might have to re-think your choice of trail tool! A pit bike like that would last about five minutes on some of the green lanes in Yorkshire, honestly.

Also it is vital that we are all aware of how the public perceive trail riders and I'm afraid that seeing you hooning along on a screaming pit bike is likely to result in you and your fellow riders being labelled 'louts on illegal bikes'.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:50 pm 
Hi Jay, sorry I dont know whom Boss is.

I have also just googled your bike, as I didn't really know what it was...

To give you a taste of the stuff we get up to, these are 2 "Easy" days in wiltshire

http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll71 ... mview=grid

http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll71 ... mview=grid

The upsidedown bike is a 650 that just could cope....and took on a load of water.... as we were quite away from the road (several miles) we had no alternative but to strip it down & get it running.....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:59 pm 
50 cc

-.- i swear down the next person that says my bike and me are representing louts on bike im gonna floor!.... its pissing me off...

i got enough crap from GLC about it.

ive been up yorkshire on it and i was fine i had no problems with it. yes its a small bike and cant go up some of the stuff u guys can but im not after going up frigin everest to be fair. im just after a nice trail thats bumpy and a bit of a challenge to ride to a new rider...

yeah i must admit if i give my bike some beans its very loud.. it doesnt screem its a deep thump but thats why i got a 6 speed so its not so bad going along at 20mph it just purrs along.

yes i know the bike looks agressive thats just the style of it it doesnt mean i go tearing down green lanes... (ive never been on a green lane for that fact. ive had it about 2 weeks and the 1st place i went was a quarry where there was other riders n police come and kicked us off... n i didnt like it obv so i just want sumwhere nice to ride. its not hard to ask is it?

Engine re-map CDI,
Race inner rota kit,
Power pipe,
Sump Plug
6 speed gearbox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:43 pm 
JayD wrote:
-.- i swear down the next person that says my bike and me are representing louts on bike im gonna floor!.... its pissing me off...

i got enough crap from GLC about it.

ive been up yorkshire on it and i was fine i had no problems with it. yes its a small bike and cant go up some of the stuff u guys can but im not after going up frigin everest to be fair. im just after a nice trail thats bumpy and a bit of a challenge to ride to a new rider...

yeah i must admit if i give my bike some beans its very loud.. it doesnt screem its a deep thump but thats why i got a 6 speed so its not so bad going along at 20mph it just purrs along.

yes i know the bike looks agressive thats just the style of it it doesnt mean i go tearing down green lanes... (ive never been on a green lane for that fact. ive had it about 2 weeks and the 1st place i went was a quarry where there was other riders n police come and kicked us off... n i didnt like it obv so i just want sumwhere nice to ride. its not hard to ask is it?

Mate........ Take a deep breath.......AND DONT BITE

The GLC are just ripping the piss as you are bitting....... dont bite, thay have nothing to have a go at...

I have no view on your bike at all..........

I think a Quarry may be ideal for you bike, but I am not so sure about thane Lincs lanes..... I know you would have a scream on Sailsbury plains!!!

Edit: A lot of trail ride don't like illegal exhausts regardless of the bike!! DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL!!! Also sayiong you will floor people wont make other want to help you :?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:10 pm 
400 cc

JayD wrote:

Interesting response to a perfectly sensible and non-aggressive piece of advice.

I sincerely hope that you aren't threatening me with fisticuffs young man ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:54 pm 
50 cc

lmao

im not agressive its just annoying that ppl do it if u know what i mean.

yeah i used to live in Tidworth :) extreamly good area for my bike i know peramdown area was good back in the days when i was young with me pushrod with the 1st fork suspention at the front :lol:

tbh i have to right minds to go looking for the owner of the land that the quarry sits in and ask for there permission n probs give them money to ride there lol as its the only close place around my area atm :(

Tidders is 364miles down south from here :( it sucks :cry:

Engine re-map CDI,
Race inner rota kit,
Power pipe,
Sump Plug
6 speed gearbox

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]