TRF Forums

It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Trailworld training
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:36 pm 

Hi all,
has anybody been on a Trailworld Off Road Motorcycle Training School day? If so, any good, would you recommend it?

Post subject: Re: Trailworld training
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:18 pm 
80 cc

not done a training day with them but did a guided tour with them in '07 which was an excellent days riding on honda crf 230's which got me started on trail riding. Nice guys too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:43 pm 
50 cc

Did one back in December 08. In my case hadn't ridden offroad for 20years and hadn't ridden a bike for 12 so the whole thing was a bit 'new'. I'd recommend it, but suggest you join a course on a day when the others are of similar skill to yourself. The reason I say that is that when I had my session all the others in the group had experience off road and so we spent less time on the basics, which was not to my advantage. Nonetheless, it was enough to encourage me to take it further and afterwards I invested in a CRF230.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:02 pm 
I recently signed my g/f up to the novice day, she is a very experience road rider, but had never been muddy...

They allowed me to take my bike on for the day as well....

My overall comments..... She loved it, learnt loads. I learnt loads, and had started to realize why my trail riding wasn't that good...and how to correct it. The instructors (Ian & Barry) really know their stuff...

I would throughly recommend it.

The only thing I would say is, if you have you own off road clothing , take it, as with all school they the kit is washed, but not as well as you would do it your self.

If you do contact them ask for Paul, tell them Aceboy recommended you....

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]