TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: The most comfortable boots
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:42 pm 
80 cc

I've been through a number of boots over the years, and for last few years i have been really happy with Alpine Star Tech 10, as you get the the inner boot to put on first, then the boot its self, I find them very comfy and hardly no wearing in required, WD40 takes care of squeaks and eases fastening the straps, my only gripe is for £400 there are not even close to being water proof (sealskinz sox)
Lots of protection, good movement, strong design,

Mark

Post subject: Re: The most comfortable boots
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:21 pm 
650 cc Monster

Yup, if I won the lottery I would get the 10's but at just over half the price (£224) I will be sticking with the 7's...and, a mate has 10's and when I saw the removable booty drying next to his boots, I was glad I couldn't see the inside of mine..(no inner booties in 7's)..they looked like Lindo Man had left his feet...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4