TRF Forums

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: looking for someone to go out with in the newcastle area,
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:56 pm 
125cc

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: hello to you all, ive just paid for my membership today as i have herd all about the trf group, found it, read into it and paid my membership, ive just bought my self a xr 400 on a 2000 reg, i have a r1 as well but i can honestly say i havnt wanted to get it out ov my garage as ive had nowt but a smile like a cheshire cat on my face ever since i bought the xr, was a bit weird at first when i got on it, but now ive getting used to it, it is nowt but awsome fun, i have been down a few green lanes but to be honest, the lads who i go out with dont no to many so were back in the house within 2 hours, thats no good to me tho, when i go out , i like to stay out for as long as my arms will let me, im just hoping there is a few of you who read this post and live in my area, newcastle upon tyne..whickham.. who no a few routes and who wouldnt mind me tagging along,, if so can you leave me a pm or reply to this post as it would be much appreciated.. i can go out most days or nights, as i have loads of time on my hands, so whenever you are venturing out please let me no.. im going to go down to the next meeting at blaydon staffs to introduse my self but its not till 3 wks time and to be honest, im itching to get out on it.. anyway i recon ive bored you enuff but if you could, will you get in touch and ill spk to you soon... kind regards... john :D :D :D

Post subject: Re: looking for someone to go out with in the newcastle area,
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:42 am 
80 cc

J.D. wrote:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: hello to you all, ive just paid for my membership today as i have herd all about the trf group, found it, read into it and paid my membership, ive just bought my self a xr 400 on a 2000 reg, i have a r1 as well but i can honestly say i havnt wanted to get it out ov my garage as ive had nowt but a smile like a cheshire cat on my face ever since i bought the xr, was a bit weird at first when i got on it, but now ive getting used to it, it is nowt but awsome fun, i have been down a few green lanes but to be honest, the lads who i go out with dont no to many so were back in the house within 2 hours, thats no good to me tho, when i go out , i like to stay out for as long as my arms will let me, im just hoping there is a few of you who read this post and live in my area, newcastle upon tyne..whickham.. who no a few routes and who wouldnt mind me tagging along,, if so can you leave me a pm or reply to this post as it would be much appreciated.. i can go out most days or nights, as i have loads of time on my hands, so whenever you are venturing out please let me no.. im going to go down to the next meeting at blaydon staffs to introduse my self but its not till 3 wks time and to be honest, im itching to get out on it.. anyway i recon ive bored you enuff but if you could, will you get in touch and ill spk to you soon... kind regards... john :D :D :D

Hi JD, I live just up the road from you next to the Potters Wheel. When you get your membership card Ill help you mark up some maps if you like. This may be of some use to you. http://www.durham.police.uk/bikewise/off-road/724/

Ian Hastie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:39 pm 
125cc

cheers ian, :D :D :D i have some maps so that would be very usefull, ive just got back in mate, been over stanhope but to be honest, i would of been better taking me r1 out as i only done about 15 miles greenlaning ect, ive applied and paid for my membership over the net so hopfully shouldnt be to long before i get my membership, i hope.. let me no when i can pop up, that would be a GREAT help to me, i really appreciate it friend.. kind regards john

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:53 pm 
125cc

hello ian, just got my membership today, anychance of poping up so we can saught out my maps.. cheers john

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:18 am 
80 cc

J.D. wrote:
hello ian, just got my membership today, anychance of poping up so we can saught out my maps.. cheers john

John, I rang you yesterday to go out for a ride, short notice or what?? :roll:
I was told you were not back untill Sunday, Im away for a few days but Ill ring you when I get back.

Cheers Mate
Ian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:16 pm 
125cc

cheers ian, sorry about that mate, i was away for a couple of days but would of definatly came out with you, let me no when you get back and we will get out.. no bother about the short notice mate, ive got a understanding women.. hahah spk soon ian.. cheers..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]