TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: wanting to get out on my xr 400, newcastle upon tyne area..
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:59 pm 
125cc

:D :D :D hi all, im new to this site and i itend on joining the trf, im just hoping someone will read this thread and help me out, im living in the newcastle upon tyne area and im wanting to joining any groups who go out and have a go at greenlaning/enduro,, ive just bought my self a xr 400 which is on the road so doing some road work to get to the green lanes wont be a problem, im living in whickham but dont mind travelling to meet anyone who is heading out and fancys a bit company, i can get out most days so if anyone can help me out it will be much appreciated, please let me no through a reply or a personal message,, anyway, hope someone can help me.. spk soon.. john.. :D :D :D :D

Post subject: Re: wanting to get out on my xr 400, newcastle upon tyne area..
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:19 pm 
200 cc

Welcome to the website.

The XR400 is a rugged sturdy bike...I know as I recently had an off on mine and the bike survived better than me.

Best thing about the TRF is that you will get to meet like minded people who enjoy riding unsurfaced roads.Get onto the group nearest to you and ride with people who know the area the best.

Post subject: Re: wanting to get out on my xr 400, newcastle upon tyne area..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:58 pm 
80 cc

give brian eland a call, nice bloke he'll help you out and point you in the right direction. www.brianeland.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]