TRF Forums

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Interesting web site
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:53 pm 
125cc

http://www.byways.org.uk/index.htm

Not sure how "up to date" it is. But lots of useful info on there.

Post subject: Re: Interesting web site
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:14 pm 
80 cc

In the section-Response to DEFRA,the author must be local as he mentioned Poplar lane,Feckenham,which I can comfirm is a properly road signed track,as ive passed it quite a few times (in a van) and seems to not had much use as its grassed over and its lenght of approx 1km.According to trailwise its open to all traffic with no TRO mentioned,as far as my very limited access allows(as soon as i got a spare £40,i WILL be joining TRF :P ).
The blocked byways need to be addressed,is there any groups/volunteers to clear the tracks for use?.
Nice find.

Post subject: Re: Interesting web site
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:59 pm 
300 cc

Hi muddy yes there is a group of volunteers who do clear and repair these very lanes you talk of.Its called the TRF we have been doing things like lane clearance ,representation on ROW bodies,attending various shows spreading the word of our existence for many decades now strange you only just seem to have found us ANYWAY hope you get the 40 quid saved soon and we can lookfoward to another volunteer to assist us in the struggle

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]