TRF Forums

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:10 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: TRF Training event with i2i motorcycle academy NOV 14TH
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:23 pm 
80 cc

Hi guys,

just thought i would update everyone on the event planned for TRF members who want some help with their riding. We ran one early this year in Feb and it was a great event. Riders from many groups came and all had a good day.

Some of the WYTF guys are already on the event so if anyone is interested in improving their skills or just want a good day out on a track with us in Thirsk, give me a shout.

Areas we will help with on the day are:

hill climbs
rear wheel slides (how to deal with the correctly)
Body position (where to sit and how to stand)
Arm pump/sore muscles from riding (we will show you how to ride better and use less energy)
Cornering on slippery stuff (the race techniques that let you ride better when traction is low, if you feel your front end always lets go too fast, we can help)
Jumps- Jumps are not something you just get away with, there are techniques to use so that you get everyone right everytime. the days of almost going over the front or off the back will be a thing of the past.

All that for £90 and we will have seats, tea/coffee and a track to play on.

anyone interested just email us at info@i2imca.com to book or ask a question.

hope this helps
tom

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]