TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: 2017 Axe to Exe Weekend
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:23 pm 
200 cc

Vern wrote:
Well it certainly was an excellent weekend! You are spoilt in Devon. Thanks for all the hard work and enthusiasm from the Devon TRF. I'll be back next year.

Hi Vern, were you the guy riding a Beta 2 smoke that I led out on the Saturday? If so good to hear you had a great weekend, I love leading that route we did, it's one of my favourites as it seems to have a bit of everything you'd want from a trail ride...including no gates :D :D Hope it didn't tire you out too much for the Sunday's trail ride

Cheers John

Post subject: Re: 2017 Axe to Exe Weekend
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:38 am 
125cc

Hello John, Yes, that's me! I certainly slept well on Saturday night but was fine for Sunday. I've not done the lanes you took us on before. I always like seeing new bits of the countryside.

Thanks again
Vern

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2