TRF Forums

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Manchester Group meeting tonight 24th Oct 16
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:14 pm 
650 cc Monster

Greetings folks,

Just a quick heads up that the Manchester Group is holding its monthly meeting tonight.

May I remind all current Members and warmly invite new and potential members to come along.

Meeting Details: The Sycamore Inn, 4 Stamford Square, Ashton under Lyne, OL6 6QX. please arrive 20:10 for 20:30 start.

We will have some formal items to discuss but hopefully spend more time chatting about riding than we did last month.

No doubt Joel will extol the virtues of Manx Kippers and similar culinary delights from the IOM trip :lol: :lol:

Bring along your lane queries and technical questions and we will try to answer them.

TTFN

Hugh.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]