TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: gloucester group rideout to bath 22nd May
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 9:46 pm 
50 cc

Hi. I've just joined - hooray you cheer, well perhaps when I buy you a pint on the next meeting (I see I've just missed this months).
I'm old and grey but a novice at trail riding - I had a weekend play a couple of years ago around the Elan Valley, great fun.

Can you let me have some info on the bath rideout on the 22nd May and advice on tyres - I'm riding a 2007 Aprilia Pegaso 650 (the one with the Yam engine but with a nice low seat for a short arse) on Pirelli Scorpion Trail tyres and I'm think of changing to Continental TKC 80's or similar: what do you think about these and are the scorpions ok for the bath rideout? This is my only bike at present so i'll be riding to venues and don't want to swop to out and out trail tyres

Ta

Nick

Post subject: Re: gloucester group rideout to bath 22nd May
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:24 pm 
50 cc

Hi nick.

The info for the bath ride is under the members section, then Gloucester and there's a post on there about meeting time, location and what to bring. As for the tyres, u can't help you there as I'm in the same boat!

Nick

Post subject: Re: gloucester group rideout to bath 22nd May
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:33 pm 
50 cc

hello im a new member could you tell me if it would be ok to go on the bath rideout and were they are meeting as i can't seem to find any information about it

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]