TRF Forums

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:59 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Calling Oxford group
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:02 pm 
50 cc

Hi all I'm new to the TRF and will be joining Oxford as my local group. And so would just like to introduce myself and say hello. I have emailed Bill (chairman) who has suggested that I should pop along to the next monthly meet, which I hope to attend. If anyone else is from or local to my neck of the woods (Stokenchurch) & fancies a meet up at the "H CAFE" (Dorchester) for a coffee & chat or a ride out this coming week. Then please drop me a message :-)

Kind Regards
Simon :D

Post subject: Re: Calling Oxford group
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:20 pm 
80 cc

Hi Simon
We are Oxford members and will be at H Cafe this Monday for bike night if you're around. My husband is on a 15 BMW R1200GS and I'm on a 61 Kawasaki ER6f (suited to my stature :-)). we will be there from about 4pm as its a bank holiday.
Ad

Post subject: Re: Calling Oxford group
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 10:17 am 
50 cc

Adelaide wrote:
Hi Simon
We are Oxford members and will be at H Cafe this Monday for bike night if you're around. My husband is on a 15 BMW R1200GS and I'm on a 61 Kawasaki ER6f (suited to my stature :-)). we will be there from about 4pm as its a bank holiday.
Ad

Hi Ad thanks for your reply & offer of meeting me at the cafe. I do have plans for lunch & early afternoon tomorrow so not sure if I can make it. Although I will if I'm able to. I ride a 14 plate green KLX250, with the number 41 on the sides. And wear a Monster energy jacket - so you can't miss me lol.

Simon

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]