TRF Forums

It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:38 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Hi from Hereford
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:00 pm 
Offline
50 cc

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:06 pm
Posts: 5
Hello
Sorry to jump in your chat but I've just joined the TRF and I'm from south Hereford, between Hereford & Hay on Wye (Golden Valley)
Having recently returned back to biking from doing Motocross & enduro's in by earlier life!
I'm now in my late 40's & just got myself a Honda crf250l (bog standard at present) to do trails myself, I wondered if I could possibly join a group from Herefordshire on a ride out at some point?
Nothing to serious to start, until I get back into it ~ as not as fit as I used to be.....!
Cheers
Jonesy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hi from Hereford
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:28 pm 
Offline
80 cc
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:02 pm
Posts: 23
Location: Wordsley
PM sent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hi from Hereford
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:12 pm 
Offline
50 cc

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:01 pm
Posts: 8
Location: Hereford
Hello Wayne

Welcome back to the 2 wheel club firstly and secondly I am sure you bought a bike off me years ago ! It was a ktm125exc and I am Derek's eldest son, I am riding once again and ride out from the Kingstone area and currently trying to make up a loop around the golden valley. If you fancy meeting up and going through some OS maps sometime just let me know.

Loz


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hi from Hereford
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:45 pm 
Offline
400 cc
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:32 pm
Posts: 1468
Just down the road in Ross on Wye ladies n gents.
If you fancy a trip out down this way let me know.

By the way,it's not a good idea to publicly announce meeting details on here,unless you want to attract uninvited guests and people who like too steal van cars and bike trailers.
Pm the meeting details if I were you.

_________________
I like progress,and its happening in Herefordshire

Hereford Chairman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hi from Hereford
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:43 pm 
Offline
50 cc

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:06 pm
Posts: 5
Fattylampkin8 wrote:
Hello Wayne

Welcome back to the 2 wheel club firstly and secondly I am sure you bought a bike off me years ago ! It was a ktm125exc and I am Derek's eldest son, I am riding once again and ride out from the Kingstone area and currently trying to make up a loop around the golden valley. If you fancy meeting up and going through some OS maps sometime just let me know.

Loz

Hi Loz
yes that sounds a great idea.
Is there a bikes cafe we could meet up to look at some route options!?
or if you passing some time drop in to arrange something.
Cheers Jonesy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hi from Hereford
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:54 pm 
Offline
50 cc

Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:06 pm
Posts: 5
GraySWTRF wrote:
Just down the road in Ross on Wye ladies n gents.
If you fancy a trip out down this way let me know.

By the way,it's not a good idea to publicly announce meeting details on here,unless you want to attract uninvited guests and people who like too steal van cars and bike trailers.
Pm the meeting details if I were you.


Hi
Thanks for suggestion about PM details - I'm not sure yet how to do this, but will look! (all new to me)
and I don't do facebook (as yet)
Yes Ross is only a short run out from the golden valley so would be good to meet-up.
Do you Guys & girls have a bikers cafe or pub you meet at Ross or Monmouth?

My work normally involves me working Sundays but can do Saturdays (subject to no family commitments) otherwise Fridays are good for me if anyone is around?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hi from Hereford
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:46 am 
Offline
400 cc
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:32 pm
Posts: 1468
South wales group meetings are held near Cardiff which are on the first Thursday eve of every month.

_________________
I like progress,and its happening in Herefordshire

Hereford Chairman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hi from Hereford
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:11 pm 
Offline
50 cc

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:03 pm
Posts: 2
I too have just recently joined the TRF and I am based in Ross on Wye, I have come from road bikes so still learning the off road stuff. Went on a cracking ride out with the Gloucester lot last weekend so would be very interested in joining a group locally for some more practice :D

Nick


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hi from Hereford
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:06 pm 
Offline
400 cc
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:32 pm
Posts: 1468
ormedesign wrote:
I too have just recently joined the TRF and I am based in Ross on Wye, I have come from road bikes so still learning the off road stuff. Went on a cracking ride out with the Gloucester lot last weekend so would be very interested in joining a group locally for some more practice :D

Nick


Hi Nick,
I can take you out from Ross some time.
So keep in touch.
Gray

_________________
I like progress,and its happening in Herefordshire

Hereford Chairman


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hi from Hereford
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:42 pm 
Offline
50 cc

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:03 pm
Posts: 2
Thanks Gray, sounds like a plan. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!