TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hi from Hereford
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:43 pm 
125cc

Greetings Loz, I live just to the south of Hereford. However I spend most of my time riding lanes with the likes of Nick (DS650), Mike A or Rob Dixon (all Shropshire) but venturing deep into Wales. Cracking lanes/scenary, lovely people and I can vouch that you'll have a cracking time - unless like last Sat when we got seriously soaked (and I snapped my chain). But hey, that's the delights of greenlaning and I'd rather keep riding throughout the year. Alternatively I also venture across to the Cotswolds with the Glouc TRF. Again a really nice grouping with different terrain to explore. The choice is yours. I only use the TRF forum - although I am aware that some groups use Facefart - or whatever its called.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:51 am 
50 cc

Hi I also live in Hereford and am new to the TRF, missed out on a soaking last week due to man flu, but now raring to go again, ride out frequently round knighton with a couple of good chaps, one being tim, with the broken chain, can even look at random week days depending on my work pattern, could be tricky to organise but less walkers/horses around

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:41 pm 
125cc

Sounds like a sensible plan Nick. Mindful of your work constraints perhaps you could offer a few dates and Loz, Andy and self could respond?
So our TRF world now revolves on the (further) vagaries of BT? Drat!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:41 pm 
50 cc

Hello All
Also live North of Hereford now, and ride the lanes in the areas mentioned - and more into Wales
As a recent TRF 're-joiner it would be good to join a group sometime

Also happy to lead a small group sometime if wanted? :)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:01 pm 
50 cc

Hello

Many thanks for the welcome and response chaps, I am now a fully paid up member awaiting my membership details so really looking forward to getting some miles in.
Tim I also don't do facefart so here is my mobile number 07540082408 I am available most weekends and possibly weekdays if business commitments allow.
I look forward to meeting you all and if you fancy a pint and a chat anytime just give me a call.
Cheers
Loz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:10 pm 
50 cc

Hi all, I have spoken with TimRB and we have a random day of Friday 4th March, now Tim and I have a ride of 50 odd miles around knighton which we are looking at making longer, and we will be happy for a couple of extra riders to join us on this day OR for someone to lead us on a ride out somewhere else, I have stated a couple because of where we park, which is a secure area and space is limited, but if you know of any other parking in or around knighton all well and good

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:27 am 
80 cc

Hi Nick and Tim. I would like to join you. I am very familiar with the area and can lead over Moelfre and WBIN if you want.
Brad

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:40 pm 
300 cc

Mmmmmm. Temptation!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:47 pm 
125cc

Hi Bradley,

That sounds just the job. I'm sure that Nick J will send the RV and time in due course. As Nick has already intimated, he built a lovely route which we have ridden 3 times, but any new routes/lanes/options would be most welcome. See you on 4 Mar.

Mike, I fear the parking alluded to by Nick isn't suitable for bogging in any of your vehicles - although I suspect that you'll have a bloody good go at it! I do so hope that you will join us - it might not even rain. You know you want to. You know that the cafe in Knighton offers a cracking bacon butty too? And he'll take your white fivers.

Nick (DS650) you around too sire?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:00 pm 
50 cc

Hi Bradley, I'm with Tim, I am more than happy to ride some new lanes, see some new sites, is meeting at knighton ok with you, or would you prefer to RV elsewhere, and of course a time would help, we usually leave Hereford at 9:30 getting to knighton 10:30 ish, but we are flexible, but let us know a time/place.

Last edited by Nick Jones on Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next