TRF Forums

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:28 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: I will be out in Derbyshire some Thursdays.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:31 pm 
200 cc

I usally go out on Wednesdays with a group but everyone seems to be working Thursday`s which is occasionally my other day off. I don`t know every route in Derbyshire, not by a long chalk, but if anyone else out there wants to tag along please PM me. If you know some lanes and I know the rest we will have a good run. I don`t mind a newbe, but at least be able to stay on your bike some of the time! :lol:

Nutters welcome, but road Legal bikes and TRF members only please.

Let me just make clear: I am not a TRF official organiser/ run leader ( nor do not seek to be) I am just a member.

Last edited by Mudfreak on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: I will be out in Derbyshire some Thursdays.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:39 pm 
50 cc

I asked about weekday rides for Shift/Self Emplyd workers at the Feb meet(Shardlow East Mids)they said people sort it out themselves using the forum.
There are three of us up for weekdays (Wed/Thur seem popular),One is an established TRF man & two newbies but good riding standards. My bike's not quite prepared yet, but it wont be long and when we've agreed some dates I'll PM you OK?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:42 pm 
200 cc

NoKTM wrote:
I asked about weekday rides for Shift/Self Emplyd workers at the Feb meet(Shardlow East Mids)they said people sort it out themselves using the forum.
There are three of us up for weekdays (Wed/Thur seem popular),One is an established TRF man & two newbies but good riding standards. My bike's not quite prepared yet, but it wont be long and when we've agreed some dates I'll PM you OK?

Yes, thats fine. Just meeting new riders and having a good bike ride is my aim.

As it happens, following this post, I was out with the wife earlier (an odd experience these days) we pulled into a filling station in Matlock, only to meet some trail bikes filling up. These two (sound) blokes told me they had paid good money to be guided around Derbyshire for the day. This made me think, why can't we' within the TRF, do an exchange of tours in different areas for our members? It would save the cost of hiring a guide. Our combined local knowledge of whatever area any members may use, combined with our TRF membership makes all this possible!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:36 pm 
50 cc

Hello Mudfreak, I must know you living in Dronfield, do you ride out with Steve? KTM 300, Mick.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 pm 
200 cc

fireman263 wrote:
Hello Mudfreak, I must know you living in Dronfield, do you ride out with Steve? KTM 300, Mick.

I`ll send you a pm.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:28 pm 
50 cc

I too am from Dronfield, Beta 525 and ride most Fridays if thats any good.

Chris.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]