TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Teesside & North Yorkshire Coast 2 Coast and the Forest & He
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:33 pm 
300 cc

Still places left on the Teesside & North Yorkshire Coast 2 Coast and the Forest & Heather Camping weekend.

http://www.trf.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=16149

http://www.trf.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=16276

Teesside & North Yorkshire Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/teessidenorthyorkshiretrf/

If I wanted to listen to an a##ehole I would fart.

Post subject: Re: Teesside & North Yorkshire Coast 2 Coast and the Forest & He
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:16 pm 
300 cc

We can confirm that AJP will have a stand at the camping weekend with a selection of 2014 models to test.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:06 am 
50 cc

hi all
ive tried two open both above links
but it wont allow me two :?:

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:27 pm 
50 cc

Any idea how I can find booking forms??

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:06 pm 
300 cc

Full details of both events.

Teesside & North Yorkshire TRF
Coast to Coast August 6th & 7th 2014
Funds raised will be shared between the TRF Teeside repair fund and nominated charities.
ENTRY IN ADVANCE EVENT FOR TRF MEMBERS
The coast to coast route is ideal for big bike owners of 600cc and above. The route will be planned
around the capabilities of motorcycles like: Triumph Tiger - KTM Adventure - BMW GS –
Africa Twin – Yamaha XTZ, and this year a group for the smaller trail bikes.
The route will have plenty of interesting riding with fantastic scenery. Road tyres will be fine with the route
planned for the adventure bikes, but trail tyres might be an advantage, for the smaller cc bikes.
The day will start near Morecambe at 10am, and then travel through the Yorkshire Dales
with its fantastic scenery and long gravel roads.
The later part of the day will see riders heading for their hotel rooms in either Travelodges
around Scotch Corner, which is included in the entry fee.
Day 2 will be spent meandering through the Moors with the final destination
of Scarborough around 3pm, at which point the event ends.
Riders entering the coast to coast: please ensure that your motorcycle is well serviced and have spares incase
of breakdown. The ride will cover around 250 – 300 miles and get to some very remote areas.
ENTRY IN ADVANCE EVENT FOR TRF MEMBERS Only the first 30 entries will be accepted.
Entry Fee £65.00
Every rider will get a T-Shirt
Please make Cheques or Postal orders payable to: "Teesside & North Yorkshire TRF"
DO NOT SEND CASH
There is no pay on arrival at this event with, no exceptions
When the event is fully booked cheques will be returned and entry forms retained in case of late availability.
Entries must be pre paid and pre booked. The entry fee is non-refundable.
RIDERS DETAILS
TRF Membership Number: .............................................. Local T.R.F. Group: ........................................................
Name: ...............................................................................................................................................................................................
Address: ...........................................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Postcode: ................................................. Email Address: ................................................................................................
Home Phone: .......................................................................... Mobile Phone: .................................................................
Bike Make: .............................................. Model: ........................................... T-shirt Size: .......................................
Date: ........................................................ Member’s Signature: ..........................................................................
For further information you can ring: Leo Crone on 01325 463815
or click onto Teesside site on the national TRF site
By signing this entry form I confirm that I have read, fully understand and agree to the indemnifications.
Please send this entry form and £65 cheque with a self addressed stamped envelope to:
Stuart McKay, 11 Thornborough Road, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL6 1DJ.

Forest & Heather Trail Riding Weekend
FARNDALE In the heart of the North Yorkshire Moors.
Camping starts 12 noon Friday 8th August.
Guided trail rides Saturday 9th & 10th August 2014.
TICKET IN ADVANCE EVENT FOR TRF MEMBERS
All funds raised will go towards lane repairs.
Only the first 35 entries will be accepted.
The weekend will offer guided trail rides around the North Yorkshire Moors. Families are
welcome and there will be a charge for riding members only. Caravans are welcome and the
field has very good access for caravans. The campsite is next to the Feversham Arms, so food is
available. There is no electric hook up. Bring your own water. Toilets will be provided.
A raffle will be held on Saturday night. (Raffle prizes welcome).
Entry Fee £45.00
Please make Cheques or Postal orders payable to: "Teesside & North Yorkshire TRF"
DO NOT SEND CASH
There is no pay on arrival at this event with, no exceptions
Entrants will receive a pass for the gate in the post with final instructions.
You must present your gate pass upon arrival & valid TRF membership card.
When the event is fully booked cheques will be returned & entry forms retained in case of late availability.
Tickets are non-refundable. Entries must be pre paid and pre booked.
RIDERS DETAILS
TRF Membership Number: .............................................. Local T.R.F. Group: ........................................................
Name: ...............................................................................................................................................................................................
Address: ...........................................................................................................................................................................................
Postcode: ................................................. Email Address: ................................................................................................
Home Phone: .......................................................................... Mobile Phone: .................................................................
Bike Make: .............................................. Model: ...........................................
Date: ........................................................ Member’s Signature: ..........................................................................
For further information you can ring: Leo Crone on 01325 463815
or click onto Teesside site on the national TRF site
By signing this entry form I confirm that I have read, fully understand and agree to the indemnifications.
Please send this entry form and £45 cheque with a self addressed stamped envelope to:
Stuart McKay, 11 Thornborough Road, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL6 1DJ.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:22 pm 
50 cc

thanks for that :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:46 pm 
300 cc

Camping weekend is full, but Places still available on the c2c, open to all sizes of cc bikes.

T-shirts ready.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]