TRF Forums

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Big Easter Ride April 20th/21st South Wales
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:30 am 
80 cc

I am sending a invitation to all fellow Trail riders to join us for either one Ride or both rides over the Easter period The first ride will be on Sunday 20th April 9.00am Ystradgynlais Tesco and the second will be on Monday 21st April leaving same time and venue but will be a different route all will be welcome lets show some solidarity and have a good couple of days Riding. Routes will be decided nearer date and will not be posted on the forum. :emot110: :emot110:Please put names forward.

Post subject: Re: Big Easter Ride April 20th/21st South Wales
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:31 am 
50 cc

hello
me and my brother mark are new members and are looking forward to attend on sunday.if possible can you give us any details on bed and breakfast in the area ,we are travelling from west midlands on saturday.
regards
gary beckett

Post subject: Re: Big Easter Ride April 20th/21st South Wales
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:43 am 
80 cc

Hi Gary try new swan in ystalyfera tell Garshell you are meeting local bikers if you have problems contact me I will give you a couple of other options but that place is 50 metres from meet up point. OR THEN try Merlins in Ystradgynlais that's about a mile from meet point, any problems drop me a line.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]