TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Oxfordshire TRF
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:30 pm 
80 cc

Thank you for the offer its really kind of you and one I would snap up normally, unfortunatly I still need to set my new bike up and get some gear sorted. I'm definitely up for stuff like that in the future though.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:55 pm 
80 cc

Can anyone recommend a good route riding distance from Oxford I want to get out on the bike a week on Wednesday. Or dose anyone fancy coming to Ashdown?

Thank you

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:27 pm 
80 cc

Hi All,

I'm Rob, just introducing myself.

I joined up for the Oxford TRF last night. It might be a while until I'm out and about riding - still trudging through the licensing process.

Hoping to get to the next Oxford meeting, which I think is Thurs 16th October - be great if one of you could confirm that?

I have a KTM 250 EXC-F languishing in the garage - haven't even ridden it yet, not even an inch! :o

I live between Didcot and Abingdon so looking for riding local to that area, but once I get sorted out with a tow-bar and trailer / bike-rack etc then I'm also interested in going further afield.

I rode trails lots as a teenager, but that was many years ago, so enjoying getting back on a bike for my road license training but really excited to get muddy!!!

Once I'm familiar with the bike on the lanes - next step is some light enduro, maybe next summer.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:43 pm 
300 cc

As stated in my previous post in this string, we meet the third Thursday of every month rather than a set date. Any one is welcome to come along and chat to us and see if you would like to join. We have regular rides weekends and midweek in various areas.
If you are a TRF member you can go to the groups section you can see Oxfords monthly newsletter, with ride reports and what's going on, which will give you a good idea of what we do and where we ride.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:47 pm 
300 cc

Quote:
Hi All,

I'm Rob, just introducing myself.

I joined up for the Oxford TRF last night. It might be a while until I'm out and about riding - still trudging through the licensing process.

Hoping to get to the next Oxford meeting, which I think is Thurs 16th October

Hi rob yes our next meeting is 16th Oct. we get there from 7.30 and the meeting starts at 8pm. Hope to see you there.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:36 pm 
80 cc

Thanks Bill_Mc!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2