TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: 2014 Wessex Wanderer
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:43 am 
125cc

This months' e-Trail carries the booking form and details of this years' Wessex Wanderer weekend scheduled for Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th May.

We are holding this event at a new venue near Pewsey. I should warn members that toilet and shower facilities are limited and if you want more comfort, rather than camping, you might want to look at local bed and breakfast facilities. A list will be sent upon receiving your booking form or email me at keith.johnston55 at hotmail.co.uk

Post subject: Re: 2014 Wessex Wanderer
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:44 pm 
200 cc

Sent my entry off a couple of weeks ago but haven't heard anything confirming entry. Should I wait :?:

Post subject: Re: 2014 Wessex Wanderer
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:02 pm 
125cc

Peter, yes sorry had an email glitch and not all entrants received my acknowledgement. Have replied to you.

2014 Wessex Wanderer entry list now full with 54 riders.

Have however started a reserve list and happy to receive forms [without cheques] and will contact people on the reserve list as and when I have cancellations. If an entrant can't attend, then I'm happy to accept a nominated replacement.

Please remember that as a Group we are always happy to guide riders from other TRF groups outside the Wessex Wanderer weekend. Please get in touch with our Group Rep.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]