TRF Forums

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:24 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Message from the Somerset Chairman
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:44 pm 
80 cc

Dear Trail Rider,

Please remember/be aware that the next Somerset TRF meeting is Thursday 21st Jan (not this Thursday) at a new location, The Old Pound Inn, Aller, this is between Langport and Othery on the A372 in the middle of Aller, 7.30 pm for new members and 8pm for existing members. Anyone interested in Trail Riding is welcome and it would be great to see as many as possible. We are trying now to re energise the group activity with ride outs and events and will be discussing a number of key interesting points in the informal meeting, come along if you can.

http://www.oldpoundinn.co.uk/

Kind regards

Martin Keswick
Somerset TRF Chairman

Post subject: Re: Message from the Somerset Chairman
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:07 pm 
80 cc

Hi,

I am trying to make contact with the somerset group as my kids live in Meare just outside of Glastonbury and would like to come for a ride out and combine it with a visit to my kids.

I am a south london and surrey member but find myself in somerset from time to time, whats the best way to find out about ride outs in your area I have tried the somerset forum but got no reply.

Many Thanks
Luke Atkinson

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]