TRF Forums

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Wheatsheaf
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:55 pm 
80 cc

Hey everyone, I've just registered on here as I'm thinking of coming along to the Essex meet tomorrow night (Wednesday 9th September) to meet some of you guys and think about membership. I've ridden the green lanes where I live a few times on my XLR 125, very gently and would still consider myself very much a newbie.

So, anyone going Wednesday night? Do you Essex boys and girls use this forum? When I search for "Essex" on here it only gets about 4 results but maybe that's just the public forum.

Cheers,

Andy. :)

Post subject: Re: The Wheatsheaf
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:02 pm 
300 cc

welcome to the forum andy,

i joined the trf about a month ago and never looked back, my local group-northumbria is quite a small group but i have met half a dozen lads who i have regular ride outs with.
i am a novice having never ridden off road before but stick at it mate and it does get easier.

ohh and by the way, can essex girls use computers. :twisted:

all the best mate

paul

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:35 am 
80 cc

jewikey wrote:
welcome to the forum andy,

i joined the trf about a month ago and never looked back, my local group-northumbria is quite a small group but i have met half a dozen lads who i have regular ride outs with.
i am a novice having never ridden off road before but stick at it mate and it does get easier.

ohh and by the way, can essex girls use computers. :twisted:

all the best mate

paul

Cheers Paul :) I won't say anything about the Essex girls :lol: not gonna dig myself a hole before I've even met the group!

Anyone going then?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:22 am 
Morning, & welcome..... a lot of people who are in the trf dont use this site regually.... it is a shame, but the monthly meets are the best places....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:57 am 
80 cc

aceboy wrote:
Morning, & welcome..... a lot of people who are in the trf dont use this site regually.... it is a shame, but the monthly meets are the best places....

Hi, thanks aceboy. You're in Herts, aren't you? I've been thinking about that meet as well as I seem to be equidistant between the two meeting places where I live but I imagine most of the riding will be nearer to me with the Essex group. I might go to both, I'll see how it goes... There's pretty great countryside in both counties.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:54 pm 
80 cc

acid wrote:
I've ridden the green lanes where I live a few times on my XLR 125

...or I used to until some losers nicked it a few weeks ago!!! :evil: It was an S reg in white. Losers is the mildest, politest term for these people.
I may still come along to one of the meets anyway.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]