TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Hereford Group Meeting
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:38 am 
300 cc

Not sure is there one on tonight :?:
ahh, the delights of fragmented communication...still, if we want to stay secret and under the radar this is working well.
We haven't all got watsapp or Facebark by the way, and if Mrs May has her way, won't have 'em for much longer anyway unless we want to discuss govt. approved topics and riding lanes ain't up there with foreign aid, terrorism and any other politically correct $h1te.
Need a coffee...

Post subject: Re: Hereford Group Meeting
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:07 am 
400 cc

Yes it is on tonight Nick.
We seem to be forced into a corner of having a closed facebook page and our using our watts app group due to no inclusion for us on here as a seperate group.

Hereford Chairman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:39 pm 
300 cc

OK thanks for that Gray, will see ye at pub for 2000hrs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:10 pm 
650 cc Monster

Given the role of Facebook in aiding terrorism in recent years, I for one want nothing to do with it.

And that's before you start on its role in promoting mental ill-health, bullying and suicide among young people.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:06 pm 
300 cc

Richard Simpson wrote:
Given the role of Facebook in aiding terrorism in recent years, I for one want nothing to do with it.

And that's before you start on its role in promoting mental ill-health, bullying and suicide among young people.

Reads like a checklist for being in the TRF :D
Joke...!!

Post subject: Cheeky one this Saturday 24June
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:32 am 
300 cc

Richard Simpson wrote:

Hope to do all of the above in S Shropshire this Saturday.

following a request from my fellow local 4wheeled colleague I am planning a cheeky one this Saturday roundabout the 70 mile mark going north from our usual starting place up to some open lanes via, no doubt, a few more overgrown. As usual (Ha! its been so long since I've lead out) PM me for details/contact number and I will be confirming go/nogo with those below by batphone Thursday evening.
We are all going to be fairly steady so prospective Carl Fogartys need not bother.

1. Me (4 wheels)
2. Simon (4 wheels)
3. Geoff (solo) TBC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:00 pm 
300 cc

DS650 wrote:
Richard Simpson wrote:

Hope to do all of the above in S Shropshire this Saturday.

following a request from my fellow local 4wheeled colleague I am planning a cheeky one this Saturday roundabout the 70 mile mark going north from our usual starting place up to some open lanes via, no doubt, a few more overgrown. As usual (Ha! its been so long since I've lead out) PM me for details/contact number and I will be confirming go/nogo with those below by batphone Thursday evening.
We are all going to be fairly steady so prospective Carl Fogartys need not bother.

1. Me (4 wheels)
2. Simon (4 wheels)
3. Geoff (solo) TBC

Trespassing on my patch Mr D??

Think Geoff/Jeff enjoyed his little jaunt on Sunday.

River Onny shallow enough for you 4 wheelers too!

Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:57 pm 
300 cc

Brilliant,
I knew he would be in safe hands with you Mike, he needs to build his confidence a bit I think...
will probably be in your tyre tracks in some/all of the routes as I hope to get as far as the Mynd for some open lanes.
R U about :?: , as always, you are most welcome to join us.
Cheers,
Ds

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:17 pm 
300 cc

Cheers Nick. Sadly I'm now travelling back to work - currently in miserable, dull Aberdeen!
Geoff did well and displayed some good skills. And stayed on too!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:46 pm 
125cc

Richard Simpson wrote:

Work of the devil.... :shock: And as for effing Twitter... I leave that to "The Donald" for his pronouncements... :lol:

Shropshire seems to have kicked itself off nicely using WhatsApp (thanks Mike!!). Not perfect, but working well and got us meeting and communicating.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next