TRF Forums

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Wessex Wanderer
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:38 pm 
80 cc

Thank you to all involved in putting on an excellent weekend of trail riding special thanks to our run leaders Nick Robinson and Frazer Drake.
Chris and Jacki Cole

Post subject: Re: Wessex Wanderer
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:15 am 
300 cc

Second that, it was a great 2 days with just under 300 miles covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:40 am 
125cc

Great weekend. Lots of smiles and miles (and very little roadwork)! Venue and catering all excellent. Well done to all for the hard work. Failed miserably to win a raffle prize but there must be a number of very happy people around! Finally thanks to Kev and Mark for leading the runs I was on. Looking forward to next year.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:19 am 
50 cc

This was my first organised ride, and what a brilliant event. Like other people have said, first class organising , the rides were brilliant and the food was spot on.

Thank you for making me feel very welcome to you part of the country.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:58 pm 
400 cc

Like others have said, what a superb event. Great campsite. Despite there being 16 groups we only saw a couple of groups as we left each day.

Thank you Wiltshire TRF for putting this on and the friendly welcome.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:10 pm 
125cc

Another cracking event put on by Wilts TRF. Many thanks to our group leader on Sat, Dean Allen, who showed us how it ought to be done. I was perfectly happy to just watch of course. For a variety of reasons I was privileged to have the group leader on Sunday, Martin Wellsted, all to myself, hence we were able to cover quite a bit of ground, and none off it twice! Excellent. Oh, and my apologies again for crashing into you. It wasn't deliberate, honest.
In my view the venue and certainly the food, was a vast improvement on last year, so thank you again. My only gripe is that I didn't win ANYTHING at the raffle (Carla, I lay the blame firmly at your feet!). And the fact that it p***** down as I was trying to pack my tent away dry. C'est la vie.
Looking forward to next year.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]