TRF Forums

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:00 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Yorkshire Dales Classic Reliability Trial 7th May 2017.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:01 pm 
650 cc Monster

Greetings,

I have just received details that the Yorkshire Dales Classic Reliability Trial is running once again this year from Pateley Bridge on Sunday the 7th May.

If you would be interested in getting your own link to the details for this event, Regs and online entries follow;

https://entries.apmcc.co.uk/?page_id=22

The club has their usual range of classes and are pleased to say they have introduced two new sections. Following comments by entrants they have also increased the number of off road miles. The raffle will once again be raising money for the Air Ambulance and Prostrate Cancer (charities dear to the hearts of our landowners).

I have ridden it for the past two years and had a really great day out, the sections are similar to a hill climb as per the Edinburgh Trial and all the folks are very friendly. The breakfasts are excellent for setting you up for the day and the afternoon tea is superb too.

I can not ride it this year due to prior commitments but I hope to be back again next year.

TTFN

Hugh.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]