TRF Forums

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: newbie in cumbria
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:16 pm 
50 cc

Hi, just about to become to complete member. Im fairly new to trail riding and im looking for buddy/group that doesnt mind me tagging along. Im in the brampton area of cumbria. Cheers. Mike

Post subject: Re: newbie in cumbria
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:38 am 
650 cc Monster

Welcome from not so far away neighbours the Manchester Group.

You are lucky that you have a really friendly bunch of folks that I had the pleasure to ride with out of Kendal last year when they organised a film show. We parked at Triple D Motorsport, Kendal, the local KTM dealer who also seemed very nice people too.

Might I suggest that you check out the contact page on the welcome screen; http://www.trf.org.uk/wp-contact/

Hope this helps and perhaps meet you out on the lanes.

TTFN

Hugh.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:03 am 
80 cc

Arite Mike, Northumbria TRF is close ish to you, there's a newbie run out this Sunday I'm sure they'd squeeze you in?
I'm out Saturday starting Hexham going Alston way your welcome to tag along.

Simon.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:43 pm 
50 cc

Cheers hugh for the information, im going to go along to there next meeting as soon as membership goes through.

thanks for the invite simon appreciate it, love to tag along but tomorrow is a little to short notice for me im not that organised. Definitely next time can i give you a shout when im sorted out.

mike

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:18 pm 
80 cc

mikejaneatkinson10 wrote:
Cheers hugh for the information, im going to go along to there next meeting as soon as membership goes through.

thanks for the invite simon appreciate it, love to tag along but tomorrow is a little to short notice for me im not that organised. Definitely next time can i give you a shout when im sorted out.

mike

Aye no probs Mike just send me a pm when your sorted

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:34 pm 
50 cc

Hi, im in penrith and go up the alston routes , went up brest high last week(1st time for 9 years when it used to be a real challenge), anyhow its changed a lot now theres lots of large marbles! which make it still an intereseting up and down without dabbing! :lol:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]