TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: NEW RIDER'S NORTHWEST
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:12 pm 
50 cc

HELLO EVERYONE, WELL NEW TO ALL THIS, me and a friend of mine are road racers, we live in denton, near stockport, and have recently bought our endouro bikes,as means of keeping fit, and active for the race season, we are looking for, trail rides, in the above places, or when we can ride legally, so any help on this matter would be greatly appriciated, or even to join some of you guy's out there for rides out, so if anyone is local to us, or would like 2 newcomers to join them, please get in touch, many thanks lee

Post subject: Re: NEW RIDER'S NORTHWEST
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:25 pm 
125cc

Hi Lee, welcome on board.

Have you contacted groups in your area. Contacts can be found on the website under group listings at the top menu.

A quick email to the group or groups may help you to establish links with other guys and gals in that area who ride out, and I am sure they would welcome you along.

It should certainly help you to keep fit ;)

SB

Post subject: Re: NEW RIDER'S NORTHWEST
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:10 pm 
50 cc

hi yes been in contact with local TRF but as im a courier, i missed last nyts meeting as was out , and im of to isle of man for next meeting, jurby road race, thanks for taking time out to reply, for got how much hard work theses bikes are, i got WR 250 and mate has RMX 250, having some fun so far thou,, happy riding, lee

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]