TRF Forums

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sidcup LDT
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:11 pm 

Did anyone else do this event?

Must say I did and it was very well run. Very nice decent people and a great days riding. Excellent all in all. Well done to all the folk from Sidcup Motorcycle club for organising the LDT. Keeps Trail riding alive in my humble opionion.....

Post subject: Re: Sidcup LDT
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:23 pm 
200 cc

TRF-Admin wrote:
Did anyone else do this event?

Must say I did and it was very well run. Very nice decent people and a great days riding. Excellent all in all. Well done to all the folk from Sidcup Motorcycle club for organising the LDT. Keeps Trail riding alive in my humble opionion.....

Glad you enjoyed it. There's another in July (i think) using all the lanes around Crundell and Chilham. That's a nice days riding as well. :)

Post subject: Re: Sidcup LDT
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:37 pm 
200 cc

Speaking to other members who did the ride said that it had been a good day. It's the Timber Woods LDT later this year, with the Witley LDT normally held around the Autumn time.

For those that are interested go to www.enduronews.com & look up their events calender.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]