TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: TRO'd forum
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:59 am 
125cc

So just like unjust TRO's and lame excuses councils use as to why they have closed, comments like' we gave you notice months ago it just hasn't happened yet' and 'its so we can upgrade your experiences'
The members forum is down at such a critical time.

Now when do we think it'll be Open again?
AGM goes directors way - early part of next week as they will want to share the news from the AGM on our forum surely
or Never if it doesn't go their way?

Post subject: Re: TRO'd forum
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:55 pm 
650 cc Monster

I have heard that the chief protaganist isn't attending the AGM :shock: I don't know why.
If that is the case, an awful lot of questions won't get answered.

And at one point is wasn't quorate - don't know if that has been resolved as not heard any more since just before 10.30 so maybe just enough turned up within the 30 minutes grace period that is thought to be allowed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:11 pm 
125cc

Yes, required numbers have been achieved and voting has begun !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:21 pm 
200 cc

I'm at the AGM and have been advised that the director you ask about works for the NHS and was on night shift.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:26 pm 
650 cc Monster

force4fun wrote:
I'm at the AGM and have been advised that the director you ask about works for the NHS and was on night shift.

Great choice of date then or was it enforced overtime?
Rather a shame.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:53 pm 
125cc

No idea what the guy does as a job within the NHS....but he could be saving a life somewhere...best to give him the benefit of the doubt don't you think ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:02 pm 
650 cc Monster

At the last understanding it was in A&E admissions so more than happy to accept that delays happen.
However, If it was scheduled work, why was it not mentioned that he would be absent?

It's just that, with past events, it's a bit of a shame that he's not there to answer questions.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:50 pm 
200 cc

davidscott wrote:
At the last understanding it was in A&E admissions so more than happy to accept that delays happen.
However, If it was scheduled work, why was it not mentioned that he would be absent?

It's just that, with past events, it's a bit of a shame that he's not there to answer questions.

To be fare David, it was a positive meeting and there was overwhelming support for current directors. Yes, it would of been nice for all directors to be there and some may of liked to ask questions or make points but I'm not sure it would change anything and the suggestion is I think to email directors questions in the future.

Anyway onward and upward!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:06 pm 
650 cc Monster

force4fun wrote:
davidscott wrote:

To be fare David, it was a positive meeting and there was overwhelming support for current directors. Yes, it would of been nice for all directors to be there and some may of liked to ask questions or make points but I'm not sure it would change anything and the suggestion is I think to email directors questions in the future.

Anyway onward and upward!

Thanks for the info - agreed it wouldn't have chamged anything but as most of the grievances seemed to be about JVs handling of the members and the forum, his absemce was a shame.

Hopefully all sides can get together and a concensus of working together agreed and the status quo doesn't continue.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:15 pm 
200 cc

davidscott wrote:

Thanks for the info - agreed it wouldn't have chamged anything but as most of the grievances seemed to be about JVs handling of the members and the forum, his absemce was a shame.

Hopefully all sides can get together and a concensus of working together agreed and the status quo doesn't continue.

Yep! I think I'm right in saying that Mario did a quick overview for JV on why we should elect him (each potential director gets 3 minutes) and there was an acknowledgement that improvements should happen on discussions on forum etc. I think most attending were happy with what was presented on JV's part- that's why I don't think it was a big deal and quite positive.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]