TRF Forums

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Adverts must be trail or motorcycle orientated. Businesses may advertise but are required to make a donation to the fighting fund please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Honda CRF230F Emulators (sorts the forks out) £50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:45 pm 
200 cc

Race Tech Gold Valve Cartridge Emulators (tunable) for CRF230F 2004-2009 ,
XR200R 1984-2002, TTR225 1999-2004 plus others.

Make damping rod forks perform like well tuned cartridge forks. They cost me over £100 plus carriage but I sold the bike before fitting them. They are brand new in the box, never been fitted.

I want £50 plus £5 postage.

If your interested best phone me on 07958-506066 as I'm not on here very often.

The box says: EASY INSTALATION: If you can service your forks you can install these.

See Race Tech fitting instructions
http://www.racetech.com/download/Instru ... r-DIRT.pdf

They offer technical support, but they are in USA.

I was told about these by a friend who fitted a set in his CRF230 and it made a BIG difference. But dont just believe him......these reviews were on Amazon:

5.0 out of 5 starsRace Tech Brilliance!
BySheldonon 31 December 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
Verified Purchase
The notoriously bad front suspension on my Honda CRF 230 was greatly improved with this kit. Granted I was asking a lot of a "trail" suspension with my aggressive riding style but I'm a 55 year old guy for heavens sake. Even a trail bike needs to see some air and be ridden hard once in a while doesn't it?
The installation for this first timer was straight forward and the instructions were clearly written. I now have a suspension I can dial in to my riding style and the bike will handle surely and predictably. Honda should make this kit standard on all their trail bikes! It really increases rider confidence with it's huge increase in cornering control, and the jumps aren't the bone jarring experience they were before. I've also noticed a big drop in rider fatigue due to it's wonderful damping characteristics. Brilliant engineering by Race Tech!
5.0 out of 5 stars

Did the Job!
ByJDHon 24 July 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
Verified Purchase
These are awesome. I bought these for my 2007 Honda CRF230F. I am an aggressive rider and I like to jump off of everything I can get air off of. I normally ride my YZ250F and I bought my Honda as a spare bike for friends to ride with me and I love to ride it sometimes as well. Because I am aggressive my friends like to imitate me and they end up flying through the air every chance they get as well. The Honda's forks would bottom out on every jump that was over a few feet in the air and now it almost never does and it rebounds beautifully. It feels very similar to my 2008 YZ250F now and I love it. I actually grab it for quick rides instead of my 250 because it is so fun to ride now.

Before someone says that the CRF230F is not made for motocross jumping. I am well aware of that. I don't use it exclusively as a "jumping bike" but I do like to get aggressive on the trails and fly off of everything that I can and this bike has been great for that with a few modifications, these race tech emulators being one of the best.
One person found this helpful.
5.0 out of 5 stars

Made below average suspension work great!
BySicilngsxron 9 January 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
Verified Purchase
Since I live about 30 miles from Race Tech, I had them install these emulators on my CRF230F. It is amazing what a difference these have made! I highly recommend them.

Dont know why pics came out so big and turned on side :(

Attachments:
3.JPG
3.JPG [ 2.39 MiB | Viewed 5523 times ]
2.JPG
2.JPG [ 1.17 MiB | Viewed 5523 times ]
1.JPG
1.JPG [ 2.1 MiB | Viewed 5523 times ]

Post subject: Re: Honda CRF230F Emulators (sorts the forks out) £50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:37 pm 
200 cc

Sold

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]