TRF Forums

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:42 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Adverts must be trail or motorcycle orientated. Businesses may advertise but are required to make a donation to the fighting fund please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: 2014 KTM 690 Enduro R
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:47 am 
80 cc

KTM 690 Enduro R

Registered May 2014 - owned by me for last 3 years - V5 in my name and with both 2 keys and KTM bag / books

I’m the second owner – first owner was a TRF member who bought it from KTM Centre Hemel Hempstead with approx. £3K of extras added from new. This included mousses but I’ve since replaced with Heavy Duty tubes.

Very good condition – no drops but some marks where it’s been used on local Byways and green lanes.

Low mileage as don’t get the chance to use it as much as I’d like due to work / family commitments allow - 2100 miles currently which may increase slightly if I get a chance to get out on it.

Service History:
• First Service KTM Centre 30th May 2014 @ 438 miles
• Second Service KTM Centre 11th June 2015 @ 1418 miles
• Serviced by myself since then – oil and filter changes / air filter clean and re-oil.

MOT May 2018

Based in North Hampshire and open to sensible offers – I would prefer to sell complete with extras but happy to discuss alternative options. If I sell via the TRF Forum I’ll donate the equivalent eBay selling fees to TRF funds.

I would also consider part exchange on KTM 1190 Adventure with balance payment accordingly as this is what I intend replacing it with. Insurance renewal is due at the end of the month so I’m looking ether to sell it by then or part exchange at local dealership.

Contact me if any questions and I can email pictures - I'll try and put some on here later today / tomorrow.

Mark – 07887 767132

List of original extras:

• Standard seat that original owner had professionally modified with extra cushioning by Tony Archer - http://tonyarcher.co.uk/services/bike-seats
• Akrapovic End Can Exhaust – engine mapping carried out by KTM Centre at time of fitting
• Adventure Spec Rear Carrier
• Adventure Spec Black Bash Plate
• Double-take Mirrors
• KTM Fly Screen
• KTM Foot Stand
• KTM Scott’s Damper and fitting kit
• KTM Alloy & Black Handguards
• KTM Carbon engine casing (Ignition / Clutch) Covers
• Rally Raid Foam Filter conversion kit
• Rally Raid Bar Billet Riser kit
• Rally Raid Steering Damper kit
• Rally Raid Brake Pedal
• Rally Raid Radiator Guard Screen
• Rally Raid Radiator Guard Protection
• CJ Designs KTM Foot peg Extensions
• USB power point
• Kouba lowering link – KTM8-2. (1 5/8" rear lowering)
• Data tagged
• Front & Rear rim locks
• Front Tyre Continental TKC80 – part worn
• Rear tyre Dunlop 908RR – part worn

List of further extras I’ve added:

• KTM Power Parts Ergo seat (Choice of the two seats available)
• Scottoiler
• Handlebar engine mapping switch

All original parts included with exception of suspension link / choice of seat option

Post subject: Re: 2014 KTM 690 Enduro R
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:30 pm 
300 cc

How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:20 pm 
80 cc

[quote="smokinrider"]How much?

As noted I'm open to sensible offers - sorry if a bit vague - only made decision this morning to chop it in so need to do a bit more research on what its likely to be worth - though this will always be what someone is prepared to pay for it :roll: .

eBay and Trader ads seem to vary greatly and I know I'm probably better off taking extras off and selling separately - I'm getting trade in values sorted next week so will have better idea of what I want to achieve then.

Mark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:42 pm 
80 cc

Bike price without following items (replaced with original ‘as new’ items): £5600.00 ovno

• Akrapovic End Can Exhaust
• Adventure Spec Rear Carrier
• Adventure Spec Black Bash Plate
• Double-take Mirrors
• KTM Fly Screen
• KTM Foot Stand
• KTM Scott’s Damper and fitting kit
• KTM Alloy & Black Handguards
• KTM Carbon engine casing (Ignition / Clutch) Covers
• Rally Raid Foam Filter conversion kit
• Rally Raid Bar Billet Riser kit
• Rally Raid Steering Damper kit
• Rally Raid Brake Pedal
• Rally Raid Radiator Guard Screen
• Rally Raid Radiator Guard Protection
• CJ Designs KTM Foot peg Extensions
• Scottoiler
• Handlebar engine mapping switch

These removed items can be included with bike subject to individual item negotiation and in accordance an agreed percentage of original purchase prices.
Any remaining items will then be available only after bike sale either individually or as a job lot.

Hope this helps - I'll try and get pictures sorted tomorrow

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:39 am 

jamsam wrote:

These removed items can be included with bike subject to individual item negotiation and in accordance an agreed percentage of original purchase prices.
Any remaining items will then be available only after bike sale either individually or as a job lot.

:lol: Do you work in sales?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:02 am 
650 cc Monster

Isn't it easier to just sell it?
I have to say that, when I was looking to buy mine, I wouldn't bother considering it as it's too much hassle working through that lot.

I might change the lowered rear spring though, or at least have that one as an offer.

Photos are also essential IMHO.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:20 pm 
80 cc

KentWR wrote:
jamsam wrote:

:lol: Do you work in sales?

lol no - but I have to write specifications for Contractors to return prices on so my descriptions can be a bit over done :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:25 pm 
80 cc

davidscott wrote:
Isn't it easier to just sell it?
I have to say that, when I was looking to buy mine, I wouldn't bother considering it as it's too much hassle working through that lot.

I might change the lowered rear spring though, or at least have that one as an offer.

Photos are also essential IMHO.

David - yes it is easier just to sell it and that's what I would prefer as I don't really want the hassle of swapping stuff over - I'm just trying to offer alternatives.

As stated open to sensible offers.

Giving bike once over this afternoon so will take pictures then.

The following is the original advert posted by Mario when I bought it that has pictures of the bike then - it hasn't changed since then other than tyre wear and added ergo seat and scottoiler:

viewtopic.php?f=110&t=17344

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:14 pm 
400 cc

So how much for the bike as it stands with all the kit fitted and all oem parts in a box

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:03 pm 
80 cc

johnnyboxer wrote:
So how much for the bike as it stands with all the kit fitted and all oem parts in a box

Price with all kit fitted following items and all oem parts in a box (apart from original suspension link as I wasn't given this) £6500.00

I've now covered every option; open to offers / majority of extras removed to provide base price with option of adding individual accessories if required / all extras included together with all OEM items.

Having trouble loading photos so if interested pm me with email address and I can send by return.

Mark

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next