TRF Forums

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Adverts must be trail or motorcycle orientated. Businesses may advertise but are required to make a donation to the fighting fund please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: 2 KTM 690 Enduros For Sale - Kent
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:44 pm 
50 cc

We need to rationalise the bikes we have before we move. 7 between the 2 of us is a bit excessive!
The KTM 690s have drawn the short straw - they have sat in starge unit for over a year, we have little chnace to use them these days :-(

They are both offered here at £3250 each, hopefully to sell. I have had them up for sale on Adventure Bike Rider before, but failed to notice that I had been PM'ed about them :oops: My aplogies if you were one of he people that I failed to reply to.

Being in storage, the MOTs have currently expired but I will mae sure that they have passed a MOT for the next owner.

The first one:
This is mine and is a 2009 model, the V5C states "Enduro R" but I think that is a mistake at first registration. The frame is black and engine size 654cc.
Ithas about 14,600 miles on the clock and is in standard spec except for:
LeoVince SBK end can - I do not have the original silencer.
Rally Raid fuel filler with vent
Adjustable levers.
Graphics.

I bought this as the 6th owner, with Rally Raid tanks and graphics. I have taken the tanks off to sell separately, and replaced the graphics when they started peeling. Rally Raid no longer sell the black and white graphics kits, so I had these made up by Crispy Designs instead. Apparently KTM are sniffy (and quite litigious) about anyone printing those three letters in that order ...

Service history by various dealers at 692, 1602, 3377, and 4874 miles. I have maintained it myself since owning it.
Tyres are Karoo 3, they are within spec, but definitely not new...

I mistakenly left the battery connected in storage, so it now has a new one.

Second up is my wifes: Thsi too is it is a 2009 model, now in standard spec except for the rear suspension, which has been lowered by a Koubalink KTM8-2 ( http://www.koubalink.com/KTM%20690.html). The link drops rear by about 40 mm ( 1 5/8" ), and the front yoke set lower down the forks redresses front end. This bike will come with the original KTM link to revert it to standard Enduro height, or I can refit it if you prefer.

The eagle-eyed amongst you may spot the Adventure Spec bash plate in the photos, which has been replaced with the original KTM bash guard.

It has not had much use, we bought it in 2012, Jackie is the second owner. It has 2700 odd miles since then: A couple of Salisbury plain excursions and trip through France to Spain and the Pyrenees. Current mileage is just shy of 18,000 miles.

Service history by P&H motorcycles and by Tony Woodhams at 600, 4080, 7545, 10757 and 15020 miles.

This too was stored with the battery connected, so I have a new battery to go in.

The bikes are curently SORN'ed, having been in storage. I will sort out the MOT before either are taken away.

I could possible deliver to a resonable distance, for a consideration towards fuel, but would not wish to do that for a viewing.

Post subject: Re: 2 KTM 690 Enduros For Sale - Kent
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:36 pm 
80 cc

Pm sent. Boz

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:44 pm 
80 cc

PM does not seem to want to work!!!!!

Any chance you could PM me a contains t nu Ber please so as I can ring. Thanks

Stewart (Boz).

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:04 pm 
50 cc

bozzy wrote:
PM does not seem to want to work!!!!!

Any chance you could PM me a contains t nu Ber please so as I can ring. Thanks

Stewart (Boz).

You have PM with my mobile number :-)

BTW, I am in Ashford, Kent. Bikes are in storage nearby.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:41 pm 
50 cc

Both now have MOTs. Ittook me a bit longer to organise because I went to France for a week and a bit, as you do ...

I have also replaced the Kouba Link on the orange one withe the original link, it is now at standard height. I also fitted a new sidestand to compensate for the increase in altitude.

I now also have for sale a Koublink for KTM690 The Kouba Link part is KTM8-2 (claiming to lower ride height by 1 5/8") and a shortened side stand to go with it.

I have someone comig to see the white one this weekend, I was holding back the orange one for someone who has now dropped out.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:10 pm 
50 cc

One down, one to go.

The white one has now gone to a new home, orange one still available.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:46 pm 
80 cc

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:19 pm 
50 cc

All sold. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]