TRF Forums

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Adverts must be trail or motorcycle orientated. Businesses may advertise but are required to make a donation to the fighting fund please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: TTR 250 for sale 2004
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:13 pm 
80 cc

I have up for sale my spare TTR, which I always said I would never sell!
I was using this up until last year when I managed to buy the last of the handful of 325 TTRs built by the TTRmeister Mr Sussex.
As a result this bike has been sat in my garage and started and run every couple of weeks in the hope that my som may express an interest. However, at the moment his intentions are firmly aimed at beer and women!!!! (I don't hear to many shouts of 'shame'!!!!)
So... I am offering it for sale.
I have just put new clutch plates in it, brake pads and new All Balls rear wheel bearings.
Forks have been replenished with new 7.5wt Rock Oil, rear shock refurbished and oil and filter changed.
Chain and sprockets good, tyres good and it starts on the button!
New swinging arm linkage bearigns were all done last year (All Balls)
It rides fantastically well and the engine is sweet.
The speedo tab washer needs replacing as the speedo has stopped - but this is a simple fix.
It will have 12 months MOT.
Plastics are tired and the frame has been touched up with paint here and there - but the bike has been used for what Mr Yamaha intended it for.
A brilliant bike and the only reason its going is that I have bought a 2014 crf250x to use for some closed circuit events.
Was a toss up between this bike and the 325, but I think unless someone makes me a serious offer for that, this is the one that is for sale.
I want £1500.00 for it - which I think represents excellent value - the price is firm.

PM for photos.

Boz

T 07434 744728

Post subject: Re: TTR 250 for sale 2004
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:08 pm 
80 cc

SOLD.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]