TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:52 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Adverts must be trail or motorcycle orientated. Businesses may advertise but are required to make a donation to the fighting fund please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Yamaha Serow
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:19 pm 
125cc

Yamaha Serow XT225, 1989. Owned by my self/my daughter for the last two years and by a friend for approx 10 years previously. A great little trail bike with a low seat and light, ideal for a novice, or smaller rider. This bike has a few battle scars as you would expect on a trail bike of this age, but has still got plenty of life left in it. The wheels are in great condition with stainless spokes, the exhaust is from a newer model and nearly new, the linkage and swing arm has just been refurbish/powder coated. The bike benefits from a few sensible modifications, including a power bronze screen, heated grips, wider foot pegs, optimate lead for trickle charging, luggage rack, front and rear luggage bags for carrying all those spares whilst on the trail, adjustable fold in mirrors in addition the previous owner fitted a very clever and neat secondary mudgaurd, he also fitted longer forks from an XT350. The bike comes with 12 months mot having passed on 8/4/17. The mileage is 36500km which equates to approx 23,000 miles....hardly run in for one of these bikes... they go forever. Tyres have plenty of life, as do brake pads/shoes. I have a few bits and pieces I will throw in including pads, chains, sprockets etc.

Any questions please ask.

Price £1495 Ono.

Richard

Attachments:
IMG_0771.JPG
IMG_0771.JPG [ 2.24 MiB | Viewed 4865 times ]

Post subject: Re: Yamaha Serow
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:14 am 
125cc

Bike now sold

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]