TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

Adverts must be trail or motorcycle orientated. Businesses may advertise but are required to make a donation to the fighting fund please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: 2000 Yamaha WR400 for sale.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:48 pm 
80 cc

Location: No longer Oxfordshire or Norfolkshire but Lincolnshire!
Well the time has come for me to try and sell my WR400. As some of you know I'm away to the gulf for a few months with work, so the bike will just be sitting. So I thought I'd sell it before I go away and get a new bike when I return.

The bad bit, the speedo hasn't worked for 18 months so I don't know the real mileage I would imagine it's around 5000 miles and the bike has the usual scuffs and scrapes of an X reg trail bike. Mike my friend who I got it off doesn't have a licence but lives in the lakes so took it out infrequently, he owned the bike for approx 6 years before I got it.

The not so bad. Just had a full service by me, valves were checked and shimmed before Xmas, oil and filters done regularly (I won't lie and say their done every time I go out), standard and race exhausts, yz fenders, led rear light, aftermarket headlight, new quality Zeta hand guards, new yz graphics, braided front hose, new front disc and pads, new rear pads, and the almost new Maxxis IT tyres have only done approx 100 miles. I also changed all the bearings in the back wheel, and rear suspension when I did the valves. I've just re lubed the rear shock bearings and replenished the Nitrogen. It's road registered and has 11 months tax and test on it. There's bound to be more but I can't remember. I'm an RAF engineer and enjoy my spannering...

This is an honest bike and I'm looking for offers near £1200.

Contact me on here if your interested, the bike is behind the wire at RAF Marham, where the guards have guns so any thieves bear this in mind!

HOW DO I ADD PICTURES PLEASE.

Post subject: Re: 2000 Yamaha WR400 for sale.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:03 pm 
650 cc Monster

Send them to me at
Maltontrf@hotmail.co.uk
I will post them for you or if you have an iPhone download tapatalk works a treat

Ktm250exc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:52 am 
80 cc

Location: No longer Oxfordshire or Norfolkshire but Lincolnshire!
Provisionaly SOLD!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:43 pm 
80 cc

bloody hell, that was quick!

no chance of riding with you now :(

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]