TRF Forums

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:38 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:29 am 
Offline
80 cc

Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 am
Posts: 38
Just wondered as I have just joined, if the Kent TRf run any Big Bike rideouts? Always up for a rideout and one of my mates has gone on one locally, not sure if he did it on his KTM or Bmw.

Si


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:59 pm 
Offline
200 cc

Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:25 am
Posts: 464
sexysi wrote:
Just wondered as I have just joined, if the Kent TRf run any Big Bike rideouts? Always up for a rideout and one of my mates has gone on one locally, not sure if he did it on his KTM or Bmw.

Si


I think you would just join in on a normal group run. The run leader would let you know of anything that might be tricky on a bigger bike. I don't think there's much in Kent you couldn't do on a Big Beemer or KTM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:45 pm 
Offline
300 cc
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:39 pm
Posts: 574
Location: Herts / Beds / Bucks
Tony Bliar wrote:
I think you would just join in on a normal group run. The run leader would let you know of anything that might be tricky on a bigger bike. I don't think there's much in Kent you couldn't do on a Big Beemer or KTM



That's no good, Si's got a Triumph Tiger :lol:

_________________
Tony Ferrari
Roads Conservation Officer
Hertfordshire TRF


http://www.nomadracing.co.uk No Byways were harmed in the making of this blog!

2006 KTM 450 Rally
2011 KTM 990 Adventure
2015 Honda CB500X


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:01 pm 
Offline
200 cc

Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:25 am
Posts: 464
Tony Ferrari wrote:
Tony Bliar wrote:
I think you would just join in on a normal group run. The run leader would let you know of anything that might be tricky on a bigger bike. I don't think there's much in Kent you couldn't do on a Big Beemer or KTM



That's no good, Si's got a Triumph Tiger :lol:


Really, I'll have to go for a ride with him. I'm thinking of getting one of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:40 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:03 pm
Posts: 4891
Location: East Sussex
I have done a few lanes on the Tiger.

This time of year is easier too.

Might be up for a meet up although due to using the Tiger for Blood running my tyres are now more road biased TR91s

_________________
Red


WR400F..Gone for a song.
CRF250L now on the lanes.
Novice off roader for years


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:04 pm 
Offline
80 cc

Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 am
Posts: 38
Mine goes off road a little bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z6jbMvNgMc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kJRqg9nm60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-uQ532ca58

si


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:02 pm 
Offline
50 cc

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:11 pm
Posts: 4
sexysi wrote:


i know its a old thread

but


looks like you live near me i just got a advenure bike, but dont know many places


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!