TRF Forums
http://www.trf.org.uk/forum/

Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?
http://www.trf.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=17091
Page 1 of 1

Author:  sexysi [ Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:29 am ]
Post subject:  Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?

Just wondered as I have just joined, if the Kent TRf run any Big Bike rideouts? Always up for a rideout and one of my mates has gone on one locally, not sure if he did it on his KTM or Bmw.

Si

Author:  Tony Bliar [ Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?

sexysi wrote:
Just wondered as I have just joined, if the Kent TRf run any Big Bike rideouts? Always up for a rideout and one of my mates has gone on one locally, not sure if he did it on his KTM or Bmw.

Si


I think you would just join in on a normal group run. The run leader would let you know of anything that might be tricky on a bigger bike. I don't think there's much in Kent you couldn't do on a Big Beemer or KTM

Author:  Tony Ferrari [ Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?

Tony Bliar wrote:
I think you would just join in on a normal group run. The run leader would let you know of anything that might be tricky on a bigger bike. I don't think there's much in Kent you couldn't do on a Big Beemer or KTM



That's no good, Si's got a Triumph Tiger :lol:

Author:  Tony Bliar [ Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?

Tony Ferrari wrote:
Tony Bliar wrote:
I think you would just join in on a normal group run. The run leader would let you know of anything that might be tricky on a bigger bike. I don't think there's much in Kent you couldn't do on a Big Beemer or KTM



That's no good, Si's got a Triumph Tiger :lol:


Really, I'll have to go for a ride with him. I'm thinking of getting one of them.

Author:  Red [ Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?

I have done a few lanes on the Tiger.

This time of year is easier too.

Might be up for a meet up although due to using the Tiger for Blood running my tyres are now more road biased TR91s

Author:  sexysi [ Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?

Mine goes off road a little bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z6jbMvNgMc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kJRqg9nm60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-uQ532ca58

si

Author:  Lewilewi [ Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Do Kent run any Big Bike rideouts?

sexysi wrote:


i know its a old thread

but


looks like you live near me i just got a advenure bike, but dont know many places

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/