TRF Forums

It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:07 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Adventure Trail Riding on the mountainous island of Thassos
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:04 pm 
50 cc

Anyone interested in joining us for five days trail riding (seven nights accommodation) on the awesome Greek island of Thassos? It's our fourth visit. Maps marked and great routes planned. Inexpensive hotel, airport transfers, ferry and bike hire all sorted. It's not about enduro racing, but accessing beautiful and remote places on large trailies.

We can ride from sea-level to 4,000ft mountain tops and back down again in time to catch the last of the sun in a beach-side bar. Hundreds of kilometres of almost deserted trails. Mountainside tavernas, olive groves, pine forests, river crossings and barren mountains, all on one island.

We're going from 28th September until 5th October, and there is space for two more riders. Partners / families welcome.

May be better to e-mail me at labratmike@hotmail.com because I only have my phone for internet use over the next couple of weeks.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]